𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝗼𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐈'𝗺 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝗼𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝗼 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗺𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝗺𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝗺 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝗼𝗼𝐧. 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝗺𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 <3333

Y/f/f = Your favorite food
_______________________________________

After we left Ben's room and decided to head back home, I started to feel a bit scared. After seeing that clown back there, I'm too scared to go back home by myself.
I caught up with Astro and decided to ask her if I could stay at her house.

"Hey! Astro!"

"Hey! Whatcha need?"

"Uh, something I saw back there really freaked me out and I kinda don't want to go back to my house and stay in my room alone. Would it be alright if I stayed with you? Just for tonight?"

"Oh, yeah, no of course you can come over and stay. I would never let you go home scared."

"Thank you Astro. This means a lot."

"Hey, it's no problem y/n/n."
Astro says grinning at me.
I grin back at her and we continue walking to her house.

When we got to Astro's house, we went to her room.

" I like your room." I said looking around.

"Thank you, it's not fancy, but I like it." She shrugged.

" Make yourself at home, you can use or borrow whatever you want."

I looked around, setting my bag down.

" Can I give you a makeover?" I asked.

" Sure why not. As long as you don't make me look like a clown."

After I did our makeup, we pained our nails and everything.

"I think we look pretty good." I said looking in the mirror.

" You think? We definitely do."

We both sat down on her bed.

" So, Y/N/N..." Astro looked at me, but she paused.

" I've been meaning to ask about you and Richie."

" What about me and Richie?" I ask confused.

" I mean, there's something going on between you two, I can smell the sexual tension a mile away."

I blushed and looked away, Astro gasped and smacked my leg.

" OH MY GOD! I KNEW IT! YOU LIKE RICHIE! I CALLED IT!"

I put a hand over her mouth, shushing her.

" You can't tell anyone about this, okay?" I said, Astro assured me that she wouldn't.

"Speaking of Richie, I've been imagining some scenarios in my head.. I know it's embarrassing." I ay hiding my face in her pillow.

"No! No, it's not embarrassing! It's cute! So, tell me. What are these... scenarios?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows at me playfully.

"Well, I've been imagining how it would be to have my first kiss with him."

"Aww, that's so sweet." She says with a fond look upon her face.

"Really? It's cute? I just feel weird.."

"It's definitely cute. I've imagined things like that before. Don't you worry your pretty little head about it."

"Okay, if you say so."

We lay back and stare at each other for a second before speaking again.

"I actually don't know how to kiss. I'm worried that if I really do have my first kiss with him, I'll make it awkward."

"Hey, I could teach you. It's really no biggie. I had some experience back in third grade."

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Of course. Anything for a friend. Especially a best friend. Us girls have to stick together ya know." She nudges me in the shoulder and smiles.
I smile back.

We sit in front of each other and slowly lean in.
We kiss and pull back. It only lasted about 2 seconds.

"Okay, that was good. We still need to practice more though."

"Yeah, let's practice more." I say.

We lean in again and slowly start to kiss. Astro raises her hand to cup my cheek. I put my arms around her neck and bring her closer. We pull away to catch our breath but quickly lean back in for a second kiss. This one is more heated than the last. We go slow at first, then faster. She pulls me in her lap and I kiss her harder. We're doing pretty well if I do say so my-

"Astro! Y/n! Time for dinner!"

Astro's mom interrupted our practice.
Dang it.

We look at each other for a moment before giggling. We get off of the bed and run downstairs because we're starving.
One thing I found out:

Kissing sure does make you hungry.

And it's y/f/f! Score!

~ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ~

We race up the stairs and dash into Astro's room just for me to faceplant into her bed. Nice.

We chuckle as she helps me up and we fall back into her soft, comfy bed.
I almost wanna fall asleep right here.
Astro yawns. I yawn.
Who knew you could be so tired from doing almost absolutely nothing. I giggle to myself.

"Hey, it seems like we're both pretty tired. Wanna go to sleep?"

"Sure." I crawl into her queen size bed and get under the plush quilt.

Astro gets in bed next to me and we lay a while.

Right before we finally go to sleep, I whisper, "Thank you for earlier Astro. It really helped me. I don't think my first kiss is going to be so awkward after all." I grin although she can't see my face.

"It's no problem. I'd love to help you anytime you need it y/n/n." I can sense the small smile on her face as she talks.

I am so lucky to call this person my best friend.

But, before I drift off to sleep into the wonderful world of dreams, I think back to our practice session...

'𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘈𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥, "𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦."?
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨?'

A/N: I just wanna say, one of my best friends, novaobx, helped me make this chapter what it is. We conversed ideas and she helped write some of it.
So thank you Nova <333

Total words: 1,012