𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺- 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕓𝕪

I'm sorry if some parts don't match with the actual thing, I'm trying to go by memory and some parts are literally just random things I thought of and I changed her name to Eunjung(Grace and Affection)
The honorifics are gonna be the same tho. Some of them are a little ooc here... also Jake gave her a new nickname...Eunjie/Eunju-ah. Also I don't think I mentioned it but she has perfect pitch too.

 Also I don't think I mentioned it but she has perfect pitch too

"So ummm...who's willing to be in a room with me?" I asked before looking around a little shyly, before all the boys hand shot straight up. Well except for Seon...

"YAH! I'm staying with her, I trust Youngbin and Jake to stay with us." K said, while Youngbin and Jake high-fived each other while the others groaned.
"So uhhhh I'll be staying with K Oppa, Youngbin Oppa and Jake Oppa? That's fine by me!" I said smiling.

3rd POV

Eunjung grabbed Jake and K to find the room with 4 beds, with Youngbin following behind them, while the rest were just sighing picking who they wanted to share with, other than her.

After everyone had dinner, the 4 went to their rooms and had a little talk with each other. "So Eunjung, you are Filipino-Chinese?" Jake asked, as he remembered a close friend he had before he went to Korea who moved from Sydney to Brisbane, who was also Filipino-Chinese."Um...yeah I am. Is it your first time encountering one?" She replied, although it's not uncommon for Filipino to be mixed with East Asian blood, like Japanese and Chinese. "No, it just reminds me of my friend Cedric. Him and his little sister are also Filipino-Chinese. Wait...aren't you from Sydney? Heeseung Hyung said so while you were voting." Jake questioned her.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" Eunjung was confused, so are the other 2 boys who were bystanders in this conversation. "Cedric moved from Sydney to Brisbane." He responded, the others still confused. "Wait, is his little sisters name Gianna Marie?" She asked. "Yeah." Jake responded. Eunjung was happy, Gianna was one of her closest best friends before she moved. They still talk, but it's been a while.

K and Youngbin fell asleep and the camera and mics were off, but Jake and Eunjung seems to be awake. Jake was trying to memorise some Korean and Eunjung was having trouble sleeping. "Is anyone still awake?" She quietly asked, as she stares onto the ceiling. "I am, what's wrong?" Jake said, trying to be as quiet as he can. "I can't sleep..." The younger said as she remembered the past 2 nights she had with her sleep being disrupted by nightmares. "Do you want to cuddle something?" Concern filled his voice for the girl. "If you're fine with it, could you?" She asked feeling a little bit guilty. "Do you want to come here or do you want me to go to you?" If the lights were on, everyone would be able to see the sweet look Jake had while he was talking to her. "I don't want to bother you by getting up. I think I already bothered you enough..." She said as she got up and went to the direction she remembers Jake's bed was in. "You could never bother me." The older replied as she started going under the blanket. "Thank you..." was the last thing she said, before she was put on Jake's arm, allowing her to cuddle him a bit better, causing her to sleep peacefully. Jake stayed up a few minutes more, to make sure she's sleeping before he sleeps.