*+:。.。1- No remorse。.。:+*

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,

You we're thinking of killing demons. Earlier, while you we're leaving, some of those lower rank Demon Slayer told you to give it a rest, but what do they know? You came back to your domain with a small grin on your lips, you weren't proud of what you did but you we're proud of the number of demons you killed that night. You changed out of your slayer clothes and put on your haori/kimono, it was your favourite one. You snapped out of your thoughts and laid down on your futon, slowly drifting back to sleep.

»»——⍟——««

You we're snoring peacefully, until...

"How old are you, whats your name." you heard in your sleep.

"W-what? Where am I? Is it morning...? Who are you!"

"Tell me your name and age this instant." The aura made you get out of bed and bow down.

"I-Its (Y/N), I'm 20 years old... why are you in my house."

"That's enough information for me. You are to call me Kibu-"

Then, a knock could be heard from the door. You look up and see the man's piercing red eyes. He had slit pupils, you suspected he was a demon since his mouth was slightly opened. You could see a fang from his mouth. NOW you knew that it was either an uppermoon or someone close to that.

"We will have this talk at another time, do not speak of me or this conversation to anyone. If I find out, you will not like the outcome. I trust you, disloyal slayer."

Then, he disappeared. You were in shock, who was he? What is his name? He said "Kibu", but he had been cut off by the door. 'Oh, right, the door' you thought. You got up from your futon and walked towards the door with a lifeless look in your face. You couldn't believe what you just witnessed, you had the need to thank the person that had just possibly saved your life. You opened the door and-

"Hello (Y/N)-Senpai! It's nice to see you!" You looked at Murata-san with empty eyes. At least he was nice to you, not like usual.  

 "Sorry if I woke you up, I was wondering if you wanted to train with me and my friends? I know you might say no, but I would really appreciate it! It's always nice spending time with you!" 

You could't help but smile at his attempt to invite you, but you didn't want to ruin it with your presence. You knew you were disliked by corps, Murata-san as basically your best and only friend. You inhaled and told him...

"Im sorry Murata-San, but I can't. I apologize, but I'll be busy tomorrow. I hope we can hang out another time!"You smiled, looking at him. He seemed a bit sad, but he also looked like he understood.

"You know we don't have to invite my friends, right?"

"Yes, I know, but wouldn't it be a bit awkward?" You said with a hint of sadness.

"𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐇, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑!"

𝔸ℕ: ℙ𝕙𝕖𝕨! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒! ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕣! 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝! <𝟛

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳-𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘪, 𝘰𝘶𝘵!