*+:。.。2- You're my friend, right?。.。:+*

"𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀, 𝐈 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓..."

You looked at him with a calm look in your eyes, he's just too kind! 

"I probably need to rest now, I'll see you tomorrow Murata-san!"

"O-oh! Alright (Y/N), See you!" He said before walking back to wherever he was beforehand.

You closed your door with a sigh. You looked back at your futon with tired eyes, ready to forget this day. Such a weird night, huh. The quiet sound of your feet hitting the ground could be heard while you walked to your futon, slowly closing your eyes while doing so. Without even noticing it, you manage to pass out, falling onto your futon, one pillow landing on the floor in the process. Soft snoring resonated in the room.

»»——⍟——««

You wake up to the sunshine in your face, which made you cringe from the bright awakening. Remembering last night, it somewhat traumatized you. You we're shivering, you we're scared of what would've happened to you if Murata-san didn't show up. The possibilities are endless, for all you know, that could've been your grave. The thought is still swimming around in your mind, you couldn't think of something else. Maybe you we're doomed to forever think of the possible near-death experience you just had. Oh well...

»»——⍟ POV: ??? ⍟——««

Oh! So this is who Master Kibutsuji selected! What a strange pick... I'm not doubting him, it's just strange. The mental image he had, he the kindness to pass onto me was only brief and it only lasted a couple seconds. What do I know, kibutsuji is always right! Now all I have to do in this is wait for nighttime, then I can visit them... My thoughts are rudely interrupted by one of my cult followers. "Master, we have a meeting in a minute, it might take a while. As an apology, here's someone to console." Ooh! Another feast! How delightful! Maybe this (Y/N) person can wait.

»»——⍟ POV: (Y/N)/ first person. ⍟——««

A few hours had passed from when I got up from bed, I still feel horrible and yet, it still feels like it just happened. How can I get over it... Maybe some training? Yeah, training! That stuff never gets old! I grab my Nichirin sword and run outside and head to Himejima-senpai's domain.

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐘!

𝔸ℕ: 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝, 𝕀 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖! ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪! ( 𝕆𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳-𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘪, 𝘰𝘶𝘵!