003 : 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁

003 : HIS FIRST NAME IS AGENT━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[SHIELD ANALYTICAL ROOM -
NIGHT]

Fury is speaking to members of the World Security Council in front of several large monitors.

COUNCILMAN #1: This is out of line, Director. You're dealing with forces you can't control.

FURY: You ever been in a war, councilman? In a firefight? Did you feel an overabundance of control?

COUNCILMAN #1: You're saying that Asgard has declared war on our planet?

"Asgard would never; my home only seeks peace with yours," Thor defended his home.

"We know Thor," Bruce comforted the Asgardian.

FURY: Not Asgard. Loki.

COUNCILMAN #2: He can't be working alone. What about the other one, his brother?

FURY: Our intelligence says Thor is not a hostile. But he's worlds away, we can't depend on him to help. It's up to us.

COUNCILMAN #1: Which is why you should be focusing on Phase Two, it was designed for exactly -

The team, mainly Steve and Tony, exchanged irritated looks at the mere mention of Phase Two. Given that the Council prioritizes that over people's safety.

FURY: Phase Two isn't ready; our enemy is. We need a response team.

COUNCILMAN #1: The Avengers Initiative was shut down.

FURY: This isn't about the Avengers.

COUNCILMAN #1: We're running the world's greatest covert security network and you're gonna leave the fate of the human race to a handful of freaks.

"We're not freaks," Inessa scoffed

"Besides, these people that you are calling "freaks" have saved more people than you could ever," Natasha said defending the team

FURY: I'm not leaving anything to anyone. We need a response team. These people may be isolated, unbalanced even, but I believe, with the right push, they can be exactly what we need.

COUNCILWOMAN #2: You believe?

COUNCILMAN #1: War isn't won by sentiment, Director.