005 : 𝗟𝗼𝗸𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗸

005 : LOKI HAS A KNEELING KINK━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[HELICARRIER BRIDGE - NIGHT]

As they are waiting to locate Loki using satellite facial recognition, Coulson and Steve stand side by side, waiting.

COULSON: I mean, if it's not too much trouble.

Clint smiled at the screen before turning to face Steve, "He was talking about the trading cards, wasn't he?" Steve nodded in response.

Clint then turned to both Inessa and Natasha and said quietly to them, "I wonder if he still wants the trading cards signed," but not quite quietly enough because the others heard him.

"What?" Steve questioned, confused. Clint realized his mistake when he looked at Inessa, Natasha, and Fury, who were all glaring at him.

"What? Nothing, I didn't say anything," Clint said, the team's eyes narrowing in suspicion except for Natasha, Inessa, and Fury. "Well, let's add this to the list of 'What we all need to talk about,' we're putting this second on the list as the first is the marriage of the terminator and our starfire over there," Tony said.

STEVE: No, no. It's fine.

COULSON: It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all. Near mint, slight foxing around the edges, but -

SITWELL: We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent.

COULSON: Location?

SITWELL: Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding.

FURY: Captain, you're up.

Steve nods and walks off.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[STUTTGART MUSEUM ​- NIGHT]

Loki standing in front of the museum, dressed in 21st century attire and with the scepter, disguised as a cane, walks up to the entrance of the gala.

"You know he's kinda hot if you forget he's bad and trying to take over the world," someone said randomly, some looked at her as if they were insane, while others nodded in agreement. Inessa and Natasha were part of that group, making the team look at them as if they were insane.

[STUTTGART GALA - NIGHT]

Inside, a lavished gala with an orchestra playing, is interrupted as the Head Doctor walks up to the mic.

˚∗: ˚◈˚∗: ˚

[HELICARRIER - STEVE'S LOCKER -​ NIGHT]