Chapter Twenty Nine: Boarding To LA

Trying to get 10 more subscribers on my main YouTube channel to prove to my flatmate that it isn't a waste of time - So I would love it if you could go over to youtube.com/bethrobinson94 & maybe subscribe to prove her wrong - (MIGHT REWARD YOU ON WATTPAD)

Chapter Twenty Nine: Boarding To LA

ALICE

Zoe got me back for the prank; she teamed up with Joe and took me by surprise in the middle of the night. She went with a classic ice and cold water over the head; of course she recorded it and uploaded it onto YouTube. Joe tried to apologise and tell me that Zoe roped him in but I pouted the entire ride to the airport, inside I'd already forgiven my prankster brother but I wanted to see how long I could draw this out. I told Caspar and he agreed to keep my little secret from Joe.

I was looking forward to a fresh start in LA, I'd already made plans with Tyler, JC and even Kian for collabs and Grace was more than welcome to act as my tour guide. Though I doubted we'd get much seen because we are that awesome. Maybe I'd find myself a new friendship group to fit in with, as much as I loved the 'British Crew' as they'd been dubbed by fans I still felt like I was only included because I was Joe and Zoe's sister. LA would be a chance for me to branch out, would I decide to stay permanently or would these couple of months tide me over until I returned to London?

We arrived at the airport in good time and we didn't have to board for another two hours, London traffic had been good to us. Joe, Caspar and I had made sure to say all our goodbyes yesterday and last night via texts, Skype and phone calls. I would miss my friends dearly but I needed a break and this trip would be good for me. We checked our bags in and Caspar and I decided to make a Starbucks run for Zoe and Joe.

As we queued Caspar kept poking my shoulder it started to get annoying so I started poking him back just a little bit harder. He gasped and clutched his shoulder faking pain, I rolled my eyes and we both burst into laughter earning us strange looks from people in business suits.

"Caspar people are looking."

"Let them look, we are awesome Sugg."

He flung his arms out and spun in a circle. I ducked as to avoid getting hit by his flailing limbs. The barista glared at us from behind the counter and I found myself stopping Caspar before he could hurt anyone. I grabbed his arms and tried to keep them by his side as we shuffled towards the counter together.

"What can I get you two?"

The barista sounded snappy; obviously he wasn't amused by our antics. Caspar cleared his throat and stared the barista down.

"I'll take two large classic hot chocolates with cream, a medium chamomile tea, a large mocha cookie crumble frappuccino, a sausage buttie, two berry crunch and a chocolate brownie please."

I was gobsmacked that Caspar knew exactly we all liked, sure I knew what my siblings liked but Caspar was always changing his mind so you could never get a good read off him when ordering hot beverages. The barista totalled it up and Caspar slid a twenty across the counter, I was about to protest him paying when I realised that I'd left my purse in my bag which was with Zoe.

"Wait over there sir."

The moody barista pointed to a waiting area and Caspar and I reluctantly shuffled over to the spot to await our drinks and food.

"I think we made a new best friend Caspar. Do you think he watches YouTube?"

Caspar shook his head and chuckled.

"I doubt it, if he did he'd know who we were then he'd show us some respect."

"Really Caspar, we're not that famous. We're a bunch of kids who make videos in their bedrooms and got lucky."