Home at last

♡◎♪☀︎♧♤♢☁︎♨︎♣︎☆

~Miles' POV~

We were walking to the headmasters office, and frankly...
I didn't care what happened.
I mean whether we have to stay here in this shithole, or go home, is...
Well whatever for me.
But for her I don't exactly know what she thinking of the situation.....

~Time skip cause I don't want to write out what happens to them but they just get expelled and sent home and your character lives with miles cause her parents are dead and you don't have any charges against you ok continuing~

               ♡◎♪☀︎♧♤♢☁︎♨︎♣︎☆

We were waiting outside in the pouring rain because whoever is supposed to be our driver to my house, is taking forever to get here, but it's gonna be their fault we get the car soaking wet

"Hey...uh you....good?"
I asked her, I hesitated a little, considering I was never really good at the...Well emotional stuff..

She knew that of course

"Yeah I'm fine...you don't have to worry

"Y-yeah okay...."

The car finally got here..

"Thank fuck"
She mutters quietly

~Time skip to where they arrive at the Fairchild home, in the middle of the night~

               ♡◎♪☀︎♧♤♢☁︎♨︎♣︎☆

We got out of the car, carrying in our luggage, and she said she'll take it to the rooms, while I could have a look around my home,
Which I haven't been to in...
Well...
A while..
A long time
A long time...

I was of course happy to see flora, and I mean I guess meet the new nanny, but what made me most happy, was getting to finally be at home with her...

I was walking along the long hallways, wandering, and looking around my old home..

I saw a light on in the west wing, I knew it couldn't be flora, cause I told her not to go in there, for ..
Reasons...

I heard footsteps come up from behind me, they were speeding up, and I swiftly turned around and placed my hand on the sneaker's mouth, keeping them from making a sound.

                ♡◎♪☀︎♧♤♢☁︎♨︎♣︎☆

~Her POV~

I put the luggage away into Miles' bedroom, it looked so different yet familiar...I mean of course I've been here before, i lived here, for maybe a year or two..
Or 9..

Cause ever since my parents died, miles was always there for me, and when the same fate came to meet his parents, I was now his shoulder to lean on.
Cause the thing with us, is we always have each other's backs, no matter what.

I was wandering around, looking for miles, and I saw him just standing there, looking at the entrance to the west wing, where a light was switched on...which was strange considering it was over midnight, and even flora wouldn't go there...
Not even to cause any trouble or mischief...not even miles would go down there often..
He would always try to avoid it, but he wasn't exactly afraid.

I decided to scare him, and started from walking, to running towards him and as I was about to jump on him, he turned around quickly and slapped his hand over my mouth, and slammed me against the wall, which to be honest...
it kinda turned me on...
BUT it kinda freaked me out...

               ♡◎♪☀︎♧♤♢☁︎♨︎♣︎☆

~Miles POV~

I took my hand off her mouth, slowly and motioned for her to be quiet by putting a finger over my mouth.

She nodded, but still looked confused, and i just motioned for her to follow,

I turned around seeing the look on her face, thinking I was insane for wanting to go into the west wing ,

but I gave her a look.

I gave her
the look...

               ♡◎♪☀︎♧♤♢☁︎♨︎♣︎☆

~her POV~

I thought miles was crazy...
Crazy for
(A/N I'm gonna finish this chapter later cause I'm tired and my hands hurting bye bye)