For you id do it all again Pt 1

A/n: i know i haven't done this in like so long so im gonna try my best to finish this and i have a bunch of books in my drafts and i wanted to get those down too, so im trying to do this one too.

(also i took that picture myself😍)

"Kate look! This is my brother Miles, and this is his friend Vinnie!"
Kate looked up at us, looking...sort of i don't know. maybe freaked out?
"Hey, sorry if we scared you last night"
Miles said, actually kind of sounding sincere about it.
I decided to throw myself in and apologize even though i really didn't care cause i didn't think we did anything wrong, i was just apologizing cause it seemed like it was necessary because miles already did.
"Yeah.. we're sorry...?"
Yes yes i know, i kind of chickened out at the last second so my statement became a sort of question and i also had no real idea of what to say.
"Kate" kind of looked at me like i was strange for apologizing. something must be up with her cause she still seems freaked out. i think. i don't really know. or care. also i cant really tell what people are feeling so... yeah.

"Oh that's okay guys, last night was...a lot, i'm guessing for all of us, with the whole 'the three of us moving back in' thing but don't worry about it."
Kate seemed okay with it, but still, i felt like there was something more to it. i just couldn't tell what...
We had done a little more chatting, and then the phone rang, making me tense up, and i noticed Miles too..
I had really hoped it wasn't the school.
God please let it not be.
Flora was the first to get up to answer it, and me and miles stayed sitting, nervously shooting each other looks, awaiting whether the call was about our "incident" or whether it was some kind of seller or a personal call to Kate. We just had to see.
So much to see.
So much we won't know until we cross that bridge.
Even if we manage to get ourselves out of this mess, it's gonna keep coming back to us, and eventually we'll have to fess up. We will have to tell the truth. Well at least our side.
Hopefully someone will believe.
Believe what we say is true.
Believe that what we did was nothing compared to the constant and non-sporadic events that happen so often it's hard to keep track of all the harm, torture, that they've done to us.
Honestly, i would do it all again over and over if that meant we would never set place in that living hell again.