02. Wet

The mansion was quiet and peaceful without him. How boring? I was restricted to go outside. I didn't mind much as I could do everything inside these huge elegant walls.

I strolled with a cup of my morning coffee eventually waiting on the balcony for his arrival. 

Peaceful it was hearing the birds chirp with the serene lake before my sight. He would be here soon making me feel strange same when I saw him for the first time.

My grip tightens around the cup thinking how could he be so fascinating. His gentleness just sweeps my feet off the floor, his mere appearance mesmerised me. 

How did he impress me?

He'd never made an effort but that might be his purpose at this point when I watched him shirtless... wet as our eyes meet, the one-on-one encounters impress me the most.

I would love to embrace this idea of blooming wholeheartedly exactly how his method of coming back home praised me.

I wondered how long it'd take before he comes over to the mansion. 

My heart keeps waiting to be claimed what he could ever have— to be touched bringing me back to life.

We were in a serious relationship before the realisation hits me. 

It was a crazy adventure, too much-taking place that even I missed my time perfectly killing me with his attention, his admiration and his affection which were only for me.

It was easy, nostalgically dreamy to be good... to be true capturing my concern I'm not sure, but I think it's going to be great finding out.

"He came-" Before Yoo-sun could say I understood hastily giving the cup to her. It excites me, he came back. The wait is over.

I ran downstairs before anyone could stop me, to put my hands around his sleek neck and hug him right!

A smile of joy and satisfaction lit up my eager face.

"Taehyung-ah... I missed you."

He came bright and early placing some shopping bags on the table while my arms around him. He chuckles, how I welcomed him. I wondered what he got this time but all I needed was his love and warmth.

It's beautiful how he was holding me back by my waist, his hands enveloping me, filling my life with his own. He was more relieved being quiet.

"I have so much to tell you about," I squealed when he sat on the couch, grabbing me by the arms to pull me up into his lap. 

I desperately wanted to tell him everything that happened when he wasn't around without any alteration, everything good and bad.

"Really," He rasped. 

I nodded with a smile wanting to cheer him up. All my heart sees is right having a good time, feeling him by my side for the rest of my life.

His smile was smug hugging me tightly but I gulped sensing the rising heat, trying hard to survive with his slender finger grazing my hips unruly.

"Not now, actually I'm starving." He whispered.

"I'll get you something, wait." I quickly said worrying about him. Why did I knock him on the couch? Didn't I see he's exhausted? Tsk.

I troubled him again without caring that he just entered home from his business trip. 

I fussed getting mad at myself for being ignorant and unaware. He wasn't even furious or irritated by my presence but still, I shouldn't throw myself to him.

It was tough to move with his head dropped on my shoulder without saying anything. 

Was he sleeping right now? 

Did he fainted?!

My heart stopped when I shook him, terrified.

"Hey, Tae-!"

"Be quiet." He coldly muttered sending a rush of chills down my body.

It was very early to notice between the good and evil passions. I was just drowned in it making me harder to breathe. 

My eyes fixed on his not even looking back down trying to find a meaning for love in the glint of his dark gaze.

He held my hand wanted to warn me placing and guiding me down to his lap with a husky breath.

Nevertheless, it was fun to yearn for him.

My fingers entangled into his hair as he pulled my head back, planting a hard kiss on my lips reflecting on his emotions... Bitterness hardly could I shallow.