Chapter 1

(3rd person view)

It was another boring day for the NorthStar boys. They we're all in the living room either sleeping or on their phones. But Darren, he was eating toast. At 12:36 in the afternoon.

"How are you eating breakfast, In the afternoon." Sebastians says start a conversation making everyone look up. Besides Ryan and Kane. Ryan was sleeping on the side of Justin with his arms wrapped around his torso while Kane was sleeping on the couch alone. 

"I just got done showering too like 1 hour ago. I woke up late." Darren says taking another bite of his toast.

"No, you're just lazy." Justin says making all of the boys laugh. 

"True." Darren says laughing. Sebastian smiles at Darren. Justin notices it and smirks. 

"I'm kind of bored." Regie says yawning.

"Did any of you guys upload the video?" Darren asks. 

"no." Oliver says serious.

"Oli, you're supposed to upload it today!" Regies says leaning a bit out of his chair to look at Oliver.

"I'll be right back..." Oliver says and runs up the stairs. 

"Stupid boy." Sebastian says chuckling.

"Well, I'm going to go to the store. Anyone coming?" Regie asks.

"Nah, I'm good." Darren responds taking another bite of his toast making crumbs go everywhere on the table.

"God Darren, and yeah I'll stay here." Sebastian says shaking his head.

"I kind of can't go... Ask Oliver." Justin suggests while Ryan moves a little bit. 

"Alright, I'll go ask him." Regie says and goes up the steps. Justin yawns and closes his eyes.

"Well, I'm going to go outside and play basketball or something." Darren says getting up.

"I'll come with," Sebastian says getting up.

"Alright, 1 v 1. Whoever wins gets 50 bucks from the loser." Darren says smirking and outting his dish in the sink.

"Oooo~ Bet." Sebastian winks.

"Oh, trust me, I won't let you win." Darren says and walks past Sebastian leading the way, Sebastian rolls his eyes laughing.

"You wish." Sebastian says as they get outside. 

"No, I actually don't wish you win." Darren says grabbing a basketball. "Alright, Oldest to youngest." Darren jokes. 

"Ay, Its youngest to oldest!" Sebastian says taking off his shirt and throwing it on the sideline.

"Why'd you take your shirt off?" Darren asks.

"I don't want to sweat." Sebastian says and grabs the ball.

"Don't make me simp." Darren winks. Sebastian laughs.

"This isn't a flirting thing. It's basketball." Sebastian says again twirling the ball on his pointer finger.

"I never said it was flirting. Anyways, Let's just play basketball." Darren says getting in a position. Sebastian passes it to Darren and Darren passes it back. Darren guards Sebastian as they laugh and enjoy the time together.

(Mid- game)

It was half time, it was 47- 46.  Sebastian was beating him by one point.

"If I make a basket. I will get lead." Darren says then takes another sip of his drink.

"Not if I make one first." Sebastian teases.

"Oh, trust me. I think I get the ball next." Darren says making Sebastian groan. 

"Of course, Just my luck." Sebastian says trying to get up but falls back down. "Ow man, I can't walk my legs hurt so bad." Sebastian says stretching his legs. 

"You good?" Darren asks getting up and walking over to him.

"Yeah, I should be." Sebastian says reaching his hand out and Darren grabs it pulling him up. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just got up to fast." Sebastian says laughing. Darren laughs along.

"Reminds me of something." Darren jokes.

"Don't make this weird." Sebastian says and walks past him.

"Am I making this weird though?" Darren asks.

(After)

They finish their game and Sebastion won by 5. They teased a little bit and flirted there and there but they had fun.

"If I only got those 5 points." Darren says and walks behind Sebastian into the house. 

"Alright but, Where's my 50?" Sebastian asks.

"I don't got cash on me right now." Darren says throwing his bottle in the garbage. Sebastian does the same.

"Well, better be here by this Thursday." Sebastian laughs.

"I don't know. I guess we'll see." Darren says laughing too.

(A little later)

Everyone was back in the living room after Sebastian and Darren showered and got changed.

"You guys play basketball or something?" Ryan asks Sebastian and Darren.

"Yeah," They both say at the same time. They both look at each and laugh making everyone laugh.

"How'd that even happen?" Justin asks laughing.

"I guess we'll never know?" Kane asks jokingly while laughing.

TBC...