In The Soop S02 || 10

requested by MalakMoharram

___________

note: please know that aera will be 10 years old, but the rest of bts will the current (real) age. means the age of them in ITS-2 will be taken in the plot. also they have bam with them.

_________

"aera, get up, look we're here." jimin says, shaking the sleeping, little girl in his lap. she hums faintly, nuzzling further into his chest as even after having space in the car she sat with the eldest brother, on his lap and eventually fell asleep while watching the beautiful scenery in the way.

"jungkook-ah, wake up."

"i'm up, i'm up." the younger nods, letting out a yawn, "aish! my back hurts..." he groans a little, holding his shoulder as he straightens himself on his seat.

"come on, you can rest later." jimin says, stretching himself after straining his back too with the sister sleeping on him for almost the whole way. "car rides are so tiring."

"i know right?" jungkook sighs, getting out first and chuckles, "bam is sleeping too."

jimin smiles in response, glancing at the dog's portable kennel where jungkook's new four months old puppy was residing. jungkook opens the gate of the kennel, patting the doberman's head to wake him up. he licks the boy's hand, coming stright out after a nice nap and barks, wagging his tail while standing in front of the car, waiting for jimin to come out as well.

"hey, someone's had a nice sleep hm?" jimin chuckles, petting the dog, while holding aera for she kept sleeping, and didn't want to get up.

"i'll carry her, your back must be hurting." jungkook offers, taking the sister from jimin and glances down at her, "wake up, baby. look, even bammie is up."

"mmm" the girls shakes her head, covering her face with her hands to avoid the bright sun, "oppa..."

"yes honey, get up, the armys are gonna watch this. do you want them to think that aera is baby and her oppas have to carry her everywhere?"

"army?" she opens her eyes, catching one word, making jungkook chuckle as he leans down, rubbing his nose against hers. "where?"

"they're gonna watch through the cameras."

aera nods at his words, "i'll walk..."

"good girl," he smiles, placing her on her feet. she breaks into a giggle instantly as bam comes near her, licking and sniffing around her shoes. she pets his back and crouches down the way jungkook and the rest do to cuddle bam, forgetting she's already small when compared to them and appears even smaller now.

"bammie, did you sleep too?" she asks while the dog is busy licking her face and playing when she tries to rub his back. "i slept with jiminie oppa, and y'know i had a dream. there was you and me, koo, jiminie oppa, taetae, appa, joonie oppa and hobi oppa and jinnie oppa. and we were playing in the park."

"that is great, now come on let's go in. tae and appa are already here."

"really?" aera chirps, ready to run inside the huge house, built especially for this season of in the soop with bts.

"wait, take your bag." jungkook says handing her the micky mouse bagpack with aera's basic needs that she packed herself, like her medicines, some candies, a notebook, a pen, a ball, a small gun and a water bottle.

"my bag." she unzips it and looks inside, "you didn't steal anything did you?"

"why would i steal anything from there? it's not even that important." jungkook scoffs, heading inside with his suitcases and bam following behind.