Nine

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

And then he spotted Y/n among the crowd. Everything slowed down as their eyes met and he forgot to breath for a moment, losing himself in her soft gaze...

。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆ - ☆。・::・゚★,。・::・゚☆

And then something weird happened. Something like a familiar feeling, crushing his guts, his lungs felt tight and he held his chest really tight. And his eyes wandered around confused, gazing at her, like she was the reason, his body was malfunctioning.

And she was.

She was the reason why he felt like he had been hit by a truck.

He gasped and shook it all off, something inside him, grew bigger and bigger, he clenched his jaw. And then he realized why it felt like déjà-vu. He knew exactly who she was, even know they've been texting without knowing each other.

Or atleast that's what both first assumed.

Anger flared up inside him, rage, pain, sadness. Frustration and he growled into the microphone when it was his turn, his eyes burning into hers, while she still stayed there, unbothered.

Of course she stayed unbothered. He thought to himself, that she didnt realize, she didnt remember.

Why would she? Its not like she cared back then..

Of course she wouldnt care now either, right?

The words tasted bitter in his mouth but he kept singing them anyway, never breaking his intense gaze though.

The crowd seemed to love the sudden change of feeling in his voice, it really didnt match his appearance but it was..something. What they didn't know was; it was all him. It was all real, he was crying it all out; his raw emotions into that comparatively tiny mic, as if it would be able to deliver..everything out to the crowd.

"I'm a birthday clown tonight"

He really felt like a clown today. What did he expect? Jungsu should've known that breaking his oath just like that stupidly would go horribly wrong. And still he did the same mistake again. And again it was him who was fooled and not the other way 'round.

HE would've have to live with it; bear with it.

And she. SHE could just go on with her life, knowing that she ruined everything for him..again.