Thirteen

!! - TW - !!

This chapter includes a lot of strong language, the indication of self-harm and self neglect, suicidal thoughts and just a lot of sensitive topics in general. If you're sensitive to this kind of content please don't read the content below for your own safety!!

!! - TW - !!

______________________

Jungsu💕 :

Y/n!!!

Please say something!

Fuck..

Fuck Fuck Fuck

Are you okay??

Please tell me you're okay

Fuck i can't loose you

Not like this

I'm sorry please don't do this

Please don't do it

I'm sorry

I'm so fucking sorry please

I'm a coward i know but please don't do this

It shouldn't be you please

Don't do anything stupid just because i was acting like a little bitch

Please

Y/n please!!

Please say something

Anything

Idc if you curse at me or hate me

Please just..

Be. Please be there

Please you have to be here!!!

You can't just..

Fuck you can't just go!

Not like this

Please tell me you're still there!!

PLEASE

I BEG YOU

I'M BEGGING

PLEASE

Y/N!!!

He stayed up all night trying reach Y/n in any ways he could. He kept calling her, messaging her all night. But it was no use. Not even once her name popped up in his pop up messages. Not once did her status change to 'online'. Nor did the checkmarks turn blue. Neither did the message deliver properly. Since he was not able to contact her any other way, he stared at his phone the whole time and jumped at any message sound. Just to his anxiety, it was never a message from her. He didn't know where she lived. He only saw her down in the crowd. She wouldn't be there. It was one moment that went by too fast. He ruined this all. He was the reason why this all was happening.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck", he cursed, punching the wall next to him and pressing his lips together to not curse at the pain that quickly followed. Still. He deserved the pain. And he wanted to feel something different than this overwhelming anxiety.

"Hey uhm..Jungsu can I come in?", a voice called out to him faintly behind the door after a soft knock vibrated on the wooden door. "U-uhm..yea sure, come in", he sniffled and quickly wiped away his tears with the back of his hand. It was no use though. He looked miserable. And his knuckles were slightly red now. He would've loved to punch the wall again, but with someone coming in, it wasn't possible. He just wanted to punish himself. Escape this void of nothingness and..feel.
Feel something.