Beverly Marsh (Feb. 13, 1976)

February 13, 1976
4:22 p.m.

Alvin and Elfrida Marsh were currently rushing toward the hospital. Elfrida was in near hysterics. 

"Something's not right, Alvin!" she cried, "something feels terribly wrong."

"Is it something with the baby?!" He asked in a panic.

"I don't-Ah!" she leaned forward and gripped her stomach as Alvin looked over in a panic. 

"Just hold on! We're almost there!"

She started shaking her head, "I can't 'hold on!' I have to have this baby now."

"Now?!"

"Yes!"

"Um... Ok, ok. Just-" he reaches over and unbuckles her. She instantly starts taking her pants and underwear off. "Better?"

"Just a bit," she breathed out, holding her stomach. Her grip tightened, and she screamed, and Alvin watched as she started to push. 

Turning his head, he noticed the hospital, "I see the hospital. We're almost there."

A scream was his only answer as he whipped it into the parking lot, trying to be gentle as he could with a pregnant lady beside him. He parks and runs towards her door, but before he could even open it, she was yelling at him to grab a doctor and to bring them out there.

"Ok! Ok!"

He rushed in while she opened her door for more room. Turning out the door, she had her feet placed on the ground, legs spread apart as she leaned against the armrest. She couldn't feel embarrassed at how many people stopped to stare. She was having a baby, damn it!

"What!? Have you never seen someone give birth before!?"

She glances behind her as another wave of contractions hits her. Where was he?

She starts pushing, gasping and panting as sweat poured down her brows. She didn't know where the doctor and her husband were, but she just felt something. Reaching down between herself, she touched what felt like a head.

She arched her back, and at that moment, a doctor ran around the car with a nurse hot on his heels. A couple of other nurses were rolling a hospital cot with them.

The doctor calmly sat before her, placing a blanket over her legs.

"And how are we doing?"

"I'm doing just peach-AH!"

Two of the nurses lifted each of her legs, and her husband sat in the backseat, holding her hand. The doctor took one look under the blanket and started whispering to the nurses.

One ran back inside while the other two kept her legs up in the air. She felt so exposed like this.

"Mrs.?"

"Marsh."

"Mrs. Marsh, we can't move you. The baby... It's here. Just a few more pushes, and you'll be holding your baby in no time."

"That's good," she panted, "but does this mean I can't get that shot?"

He chuckled, "I'm afraid not."