A/N: Read, just read.

Hello everyone, it's high time i address this issue i swear to god

Hello everyone, it's high time i address this issue i swear to god. I'm completely tired/exhausted from people texting me and asking my why have I had so many "rules" and "payment", and replies like I love your graphics but please too many rules gurl-, providing with all details, but not following the rules.

People requesting covers from multiple shops at the same time, people, who fucking don't have the mercy, just fucking putting the graphics and change them within two days of receiving a graphic.

Its so disappointing to see many, not one or two, many users change the graphics just after one or two days after delivery.

We people are not jobless here, we love making various graphics, but we do have a personal life too. Now don't fucking say, if you have a personal life then why did you even start a fucking graphic shop- i started this because i really loved the feel of creating and editing stuff.

I require the same amount of support from you people not only while ordering, but after receiving the graphics too.

Not mentioning for credits in the summary, immediately changing the cover after 2-3 days of receiving it, unfollowing me as soon as you'll get your graphics, man wtf is this honestly?

If you guys aren't fucking satisfied with the graphics you've received then why don't you guys ask me to change the fucking design. There is a reason why i've mentioned "let me know if any changes are to be made" and its not for the sake of telling, i have always made changes according to how you wanted the design.

Please, sincerely, humbly requesting, if you guys really want a cover/banner then order, or atleast have it for a minimum period of 2 weeks. And if y'all already have a particular image then send it along with your details, after searching for images, preparing the graphics, and delivering it, don't fucking say please use the following images, as it so annoying.

I'm not charging money over here, so the least thing y'all can do is to at least vote on the chapters.

This is a humble request, not just from me, from all the graphic designers who've been doing it for free.

Thank you, to the fellow people, who've followed everything properly, and supported me, it really means a lot. Every small words, even saying 'these are good' means a lot to me.

Thank you, for reading till the end, until next time, adios.