hello, im alive!

wazzzzupppp! lmao, hello people. I mean I know its weird lmao, go missing for a year and a half, and then come outta no where, I know you guessed it right, I died, and obviously re-borned again, lmao.

okay that was dumb.

so, to the main part, im really sorry I've been dead for a couple of months, probably the whole year¿? but still the main reason why I was absent was idk, because I got a new phone and I've lost all the data, which includes the font.

Basically, im nothing without the fonts. That was the main reason why I couldn't make graphics, adding on tot the fact that I had exams and all other shit piled up because I just transferred from a country to other.

So what now, if you all ask me, I've planned out some shit.

First, I would actually want to know how many of you who's already given orders are still keen on getting them. Because me wasting my time on making them and no response on the other side is just useless. So kindly please confirm here, if you still need your orders.

(yeah there->)

--- CONFIRMATION.

Secondly, to the people who want new graphics, please dm me, or comment here, so that I could plan accordingly on how to go forward with you all.

I'm really grateful for all the support im getting. Thank you to each one of you who's been waiting patiently 🥺