light yagami x reader part 5

You and light were walking down the sidewalk to school when light walked past you and handed you a note reading "meet me at my house at 8:00 -light". After school you went to lights house at the time he wanted. He was waiting at the door for you "I've been wondering when you were gonna get here Y/ N" he said as he lead you inside. You and light went up to his room and sat on his bed, you gasped when he climbed over you and blushed "l-light what are you-" you were cut.off suddenly when lights lips crashed into yours. You blushed like mad and gasped when you felt his hand slip under your bra and cupped his hands around your breasts

Exactly two hours later you came up to your front door. You were immediately greeted by your dog kane with lots of kisses and tail wags. You plop down on your bed for some much needed shut-eye.

Lights P.O.V
After Y/N left, I turned on the news to see if anymore criminals were being broadcasted. And to no surprise, there were. I began to write their names down when suddenly, they showed a man who went by the name of Lind L. Tailor sitting at the desk where the news anchorman usually sat " I am Lind l. Tailor" he spoke, his voice deep and gravely " otherwise known as L". I sat there in confusion and shock, surely the infamous L wouldn't be so stupid as to tell everyone in the whole of Japan who he is and show his face, he spoke again " and I have a message for kira. Kira, while you may think you are doing an act of justice, what you are doing is absolute evil" I was truly shocked now. " I am not evil! I am kira! Defender of the innocent and punisher of evil! And I will become the God of the new world, and those that would oppose that God, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TRULY EVIL!!!" I shouted as I wrote his name in my death note. I waited, it would only be fourth more seconds " I'm sorry L, this could have been a lot more interesting" I laughed. Five, four, three, two, one. Tailor suddenly began to have a heart attack.