Young Blazer

"I'm fed up...I am so SICK OF THIS! Everyday, it's always repeated mistakes, arguing and pointless fights! When will this endless cycle shift!? Someone has to break it...and I am the only one with the WILL to act on it!"
"Brother, do not be so rash in your decisions, as you are your emotions. Things CAN be better, but only if you change yourself!"
"We still care about you, Brother...despite our cursed words and unholy wrath. We are still the same blood. And out of the three of us...I thought that meant something..."

"Teh...it seems I'm the only one who cares...and I will carry that legacy with. Or without you. I am no longer controlled by our family rules..." The impatient, hot-headed Brother, Axtin making his way out of their royal room. He was going to leave the entire kingdom. Sabatoging his role as heir and King to the future come. The other two: Ursalus and Brike. Looked at their leaving Brother with a mournful eye. They felt like they should say more to him. But their mouths hushed their words and betrayed their voices...
The young Jolteon, near the point of tears. As his muzzle and eyes quivered with pain.

"Goodbye, Brother..."
Brike whined to his Flareon Brother, Axtin, groaned with a sad, and guilty tone. The Fire-type closed his eyes briefly, and swallowed down his comment in his mind. And with a ashy sigh, he pulled his head back up and exited the room.
Leaving the other two alone. The eldest didn't appear immune to the painful severe of their Brotherhood either. Holding his younger Brother, he comforted Brike.

"Oh Ursalus, what did we do wrong!? I thought...I thought he CARED about us!? I wanted to be with him too...what did we do, what was our wrong!?"
"One fight too many...perhaps." The Umbreon responded in a skeptical and unsure analysis. Axtin really held the idea of 'family' close and sacred to him. Their lessons and triumphs together. He kept it in mind all the time. But when they fought and bickered? It's like none of that mattered...
To him? Or them.

"Come on....we have to tell Father..."
Shaking his Brother and trying to urge him to be strong. Rubbing his ears to further comfort him. It hushed Brike's weeping momentarily. Enjoying his eldest Brother's physical affection. He pulled back and nodded.
This was indeed terrible and utterly saddening news...but not even the King could control his children. He respected that their choices and fate was their own. Even if it meant leaving their throne. Or their home...

-hour after leaving-

"Can't go back...I won't go back. I'll show them I don't need a meal on my bed everyday to make you royal. I'll be...
Strong..."
And as if his words were not blessed. He found a fight. A bandit harassing a merchant for food.
'Something to work for! And to prove myself...' The Flareon thought to himself. The first testament of his mettle.
His head and neck-mane fur, lighting a mild fury of heat. And a fiery furnace blazed in his mouth. Charging with a relentless, burning onslaught. Full-charging towards the evil-doer.

"Listen here...I didn't come all the way out here to die.
And if you don't MAKE my food PROPPERLY." The Pokémon threatened. And pulled a mildly broken, rusted blade to the Merchant's neck.
"I'll cook you up myself. No teeth. No claws. What's there to save you-?"

Right as soon as the Persian Bandit was finished intimidating the Cook: A Heliosk. Axtin made sure to make his tackle as burning and impatcful as possible. Ramming into their ribs as they want tumbling into rocks and pebbles. Since all his momentum was halted from the attack. He stood in place with a valiant form.

The Bandit got up with pained grunts. Trying to find out who dared step in?

"A Child!? Haha...run along, boy. This is not your play-area. Don't want you to get hurt and send you back running home with a broken leg. Or worse....cuts."
They teased Brike. However, he was unphased by the harmful words. He huffed out another Ashy breathe. And stood up. And confronted the Theif.

"Leave this place and never return. Or you will feel the burning wrath of the Rondia Rulership...of my paws against your face!" He warned with a mighty roar in his volume. Those words sounded familiar...some gathered around to see who it was.
Why, the young Axtin! Heir to the throne of Rondai Region! Some looked in awe, and others. Feared for his life. He may be strong...but he was still a boy...
A very immature and underdeveloped one.
Although the Bandit did not recognize this wannabe-hero. Pointing the blade at him, Axtin stood his ground. Fiery and fearless.

"You've got a lot of guts. Let's see how mighty you are when I cut 'em out of ya'..."
The Bandit sparing no mercy, as they charged towards him with a thrusting form. Although, the young Flareon was no pushover. Unlike most royals, their Father trained them in ways of combative and strategic offense rather than politics and military gain. Axtin was a weapon. His entire body was a conduit of chaotic power. A raging Volcano angered to the slightest shifts. And with an unstoppable eruption, his power blazes upon his adversaries...to put it short. He is dangerous.

Yes. Even as a young boy he is mighty. Something both his brothers envied. He prides himself as being the example of strength. And he will now prove that example to his loyal followers of their Kingdom. Young Axtin had ducked under the blade and bit the Bandit's leg. The pain was immediate and sharp. Causing a abrupt groan of pain from the bad one. But only further angering him.
Being unsuccessful in their attack, they swung around with a wide sweep of the blade. An attempt to recover lost momentum into their swing.

As if to taunt, Axtin blocked it with his front paw, and used his other forearm to swing around and disarm the attacker. The blade dropped and hopped away from the forceful bounce. Now, the Flareon used his free paw to build momentum into a circular motion and deliver a powerful strike to the wrist of the Persian. Since they were still gripped rather tightly. A painful tenden ache in their muscles as it was temporarily disabled from use. Another scream followed.

The Bandit was being made a fool from a CHILD!? How humiliating this scene was for the evil one. And a mighty feat for the young heir. But the young Fire-type was not done. He twisted his form and jump kicked the Bandit to the grground. And sliding on their back. Were they defeated?

"If you do not heed my warning. I assure you, your true punishment will be worlds worse. Tale your humility and run. Before I strip you of all dignity. Execution...will follow you through death."

It seems the young one knew what he was talking about. Even only being 15 years of age. He spoke with power, pride and dignity. He did not flaunt his power over his bigger enemy. And he did not worsen the humiliation of the less-skilled attacker. But in a desperate angered fury. The Cat-Bandit lept from all limbs into a hurling speed towards him. Instead of responding with parallel force. He focused. He calmed his flames, and focused...

'Easy breath...
Sharp mind.
Feel nothing. Turn nothing. Into something.'
And as if to take his words of training literally. He performed his finishing move. Leaping up into another twist, but this time he was airborne. Everything in his acrobatic motion looked as smooth as a edge and precise as a arrow. Performing a high-speed butterfly twist. And upon landing, struck with his foot. Unfortunately, since most the Pokémon were Digitgeade, he had no heel to connect the power. However, with a sacrifice, he channeled his power into his foot. This attack took a lot of practice to master...

And with the final blow. The Bandit Pokémon was knocked unconscious...

"What a victory for the mighty Axtin!"
After that day forward. The rest is history. A young child trying to find a home. A new home...
Days upon searching. That. Is the fateful day he found it...
Mount Virflame. Through the rest of his years; through trial and test, training and tutoring. He was ready for his first, true task of strength. Winning his very first war-scaled battle against a mighty wave of Bandits, outlaws and ruffians. A number that plagued their land for an entire decade. As their pillaging was finally brought to an end by an ambitious warrior.

And when they asked his name...
He birthed the name...

"Captain. Dominic. Axl..."