Levi x y/n x Belphie: transfer student part 1

English is not my first language, please excuse my bad English o-o

Scenario: a new student joined you all and after Levi learned that she's also an otaku he has been hanging out with her more often and he spent less and lesser time with you and you felt something change between the two of you. I think Levi has a thing with the new transferee, but Belphie is there to comfort you~

3rd person POV:

You and and Levi had been closed for a long time now. You're aware of your feelings towards him and tried to tell him that but failed to do so. Today is the day a new transfer student will join you in the house of Lamentation. Lucifer called all of you to go meet the transferee. You ang Levi go down together, while walking you two were chatting about the anime you both watched last night. When you both got there you saw that they already lined up to meet the student. You two line up as well.

"Behave yourselves" Lucifer said before opening the door and revealing a beautiful girl with shiny blond hair, sparkling blue eyes and she is wearing a shirt and blouse outfit. She was beautiful but the brothers didn't even looked surprise or attracted to her at all.

"Introduce yourselves" Lucifer said to us.

"I'm the charming  fifth born Asmodeus, the Avatar of Lust~" Asmo said and wink at her.

"I'm the fourth eldest, Satan, the Avatar of Wrath." Satan said.

"I'm Beelzebub, the Avatar of Gluttony" Beel said.

                                                                              ----time skip----

The others introduced themselves, then you. "I'm y/n, also a transfer student. "You said and smiled at her.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Sabrina." She said and smiled.(no offense to someone who's name is Sabrina :) 

You noticed that she kept looking at Levi, but you just ignored it. After meeting her, you and Levi went to his room to watch some anime, and the others also went to their own room.

Sabrina went with Lucifer to show her her room.(i can't find other words its confusing * ^ *)Turns out her room is just next to your room.

y/n's POV:

It's already 11:00 pm and we are still watching anime, I don't mind since its a romantic anime.

 When the scene shows the girl confessing her love to the boy, I suddenly got the courage to place a small kiss on Levi's cheek.

Levi looked at me red as a tomato. I blushed and giggled at his expression and smiled shyly while looking at his eyes.

We gazed at each others eyes for a moment. I leaned in closer to give him a kiss on the lips, he just closed his eyes and didn't move waiting for the kiss.

I was so close for giving him a kiss when suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

" stupid door" I mumbled.

Levi stood up from his sit and went to open the door to see who in the world ruined my perfect chance to confess my love to him.

Levi opened the door to see who the hell ruinded my moment and there i saw who it was

it was..........

                                                                                    -----note-----

525 words 

it's short ik sorry~ ;D

you probably know who it was but just keep reading (V + V)