12

Omniscient

Onika's arguing with the lady at the front desk at the bank after figuring out that her bank account was frozen. She provided all types of personal identification but they didn't wanna take it.

She stands there helpless, she doesn't know what is coming for Beyoncé and she's not interested in finding out. Beyoncé is home right now wondering how she's gonna break this down to Nicki. The right way.

After the fight they discussed it. And Beyoncé got more in depth about the family business than Solange did. Nicki's feelings towards Beyoncé haven't wavered and the women both plan to attend couples counseling.

Speaking of Beyoncé, the other woman sits in the car watching her girlfriend panic. She cries and her breath trembles.

They had 5 more hours left to get the money. Beyoncé's account was frozen too.

Beyoncé watches as Onika stomps back to the car completely distraught. Her pulse is resounding through her body.

"Baby, it's gonna be oka--"

"No we're not, Beyoncé! WE ARE NOT OKAY! We're both gonna DIE if we don't get this fuckin' money!" Nicki has streaks in her eyes and Beyonce feels like shit because she feels she brought Nicki into this.

Nicki gets in the car and closes the door, buckling up but not fully being able to do so before slapping her face into her hands and crying into them. She's scared. She loves Beyoncé but she's scared as shit.

For the first time in all of this she begins to worry about herself. What will happen to Onika? What will happen to her career, her family.

Beyoncé grabs Nicki's face gently but assertively at the same time.

"I love you, Onika. I'm sorry for bringing you into all of this. We will be fine. I'm gonna protect you by any means."

She kisses her partner's tear stained cheeks.

"We will be okay, Nicki."

Beyoncé dials up a number quickly. It's her father's but Nicki doesn't know that.

"Just know I love you and I'd do anything to protect you." Beyoncé says grabbing Nicki's hand as the dial tone rings through the speakers of the car. "Anything."

"Hello, Matthew Knowles speaking."

"Hey dad, it's me. Beyoncé."

___________

Hope you all liked this story. Considering a part 2 with 20+ chapters where we go in depth and see more of mafia beynika if y'all want. I had a quick idea and just wanted to complete it.

What do y'all wanna see in the second part?

What did y'all like?

What didn't y'all like?

Thoughts on Beyoncé's early childhood?

Thoughts on how Nicki went about finding this in her own?

Thoughts on Beyoncé mami the call?

Do y'all wanna see more of Meg and Chris' relationship?

How do you think Matthew feels about Beyoncé calling him?

See y'all when part 2 comes out. Happy new year! Stay safe and have fun!