𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, muffins

( chapter 7 )

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨 8h ago

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨 1h ago

𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨 1h ago

gianna was spending the day at victoria and mario's house and harry was eating lunch with his mum

mario, victoria and gianna had spent the day baking banana muffins and were now sitting at the dining table decorating them.

the muffins had been out of the oven for a while now. so all three were starting to decorate them with icing that they had put in ziplock bags.

"what have you and harry decided to do for his birthday coming up?" victoria asked looking up from her muffin.

gianna took another fresh-baked muffin and squeezed the tube of the blue icing out on the muffin. she was writing in cursive so it would spell out amore. she was gonna take a few of them home and give them to harry.

"well, anne is of course here for his birthday, and i think i convinced gemma to come down here as a birthday surprise. we might go out eating? we'll know when we get closer."

"it's in two weeks, we're getting closer every day." victoria stretched her arm out for the yellow icing.

"true. in two weeks he'll be turning 28." gianna nodded.

"hes gonna be thirty before you know it gi." victoria says licking her finger as the yellow icing was leaking out of the zip lock bag.

"and then he's gonna think about kids," mario added with amusement in his voice.

"hopefully, he can wait a bit." gianna calmly states as her eyes are glued to the muffin. she was not really paying attention to the thing mario was saying as she was too invested in coating her muffin in icing. mario's words not fully sinking in. "i'm only 22."

mario placed his icing back down on the table looking at gianna. "i always forget about how there are more than 5 years between the two of you."

"was that a way of telling me i act older than i am?" gianna grinned.