𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧, it's okay to cry

( chapter 18 )

"this is not isabella who just followed you."

harry shook his head in bewilderment and looked at her beautiful but distressed eyes. "then who did i just accept?"

"i don't know." gianna's eyebrows bunched up and she ran her hand through her hair.

a small buzzing hummed from the pocket of harry's sweatpants. his hand digging through his pocket, sliding out his phone. for a moment he was still, eyes glued to his phone in his hand.

it was his publicist and harry knew perfectly well why he was calling right now. for fucks sake why couldn't he just have kept his fingers away from that accepting button to isabella or isabell - whatever her name was.

"hello, got some good news?" harry said jokingly but his smile quickly faded away.

"uh not really, man."

harry grimaced and took gianna's hand in his and squeezed it.

"i'm so sorry to tell you this but harry but your instagram got leaked."

harry sighed and bit his lip, letting the words sink in even though he kinda already knew it.

"okay well thank you for letting me know, bye," he responded blankly and hanged up. he couldn't bother talking more about it even though it was a bit rude to hang up just like that. at least he said bye and thank you.

"yeah it got out." harry said with a frustrated voice. he immediately begins frowning. "i'm so sorry baby."

"it's okay." she says and then he noticed her eyes began growing glossy, and her lips pulled down. she sighed after a few beats. "we couldn't keep hiding forever, right?"

she looked up at him with watery eyes, her voice was a small whisper, and as loud as she could muster without constant cracks she let out; "i don't even know why i'm almost crying. why am i- i crying?"

"hey, hey, it's okay to cry." he instantly wrapped his arms around her, his palms flat against her back as he held her against him as tight as he could. "you can cry as much as you like, anna. i'm here. let it out."

fresh tears slipped from her cheek and onto his sweatshirt. harry kept running his hand along the expanse of her back feeling his heart break a little by little. whatever happens honey, we'll be alright. i promise."

trending on twitter for you

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬
38,9k tweets

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
20,1k

#𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬
7.342

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚
9.958

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝
14,6k

𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
25,3k

post by 𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬, public acc