The Final 2 Letters

Chapter 6

As my body is over heating and my eyes feel like sharp knives are being poked through them, and the pain will make them pop out, I remember my parents telling me to relax my body and to allow everything to come. I feel like I'm falling all of a sudden and I just let it happen I allow my whole self to just focus on my parents wolves as that's the only photo and information I have on them. Their eye colour and Wolfe form and I feel walls breaking down, my heads not hurting as much and the heat is subsiding. I lay still and think wow that was kinda weird should I open my eyes. When I hear a girls voice.

Girls Voice - Finally Makayla

I open my eyes and start looking around but see no body I start to get up when I hear it again

Girls voice - Makayla you can't see me relax, I'm your Wolfe I'm in your head. Please stay calm. I have been trying to get you to hear me for a long time but I couldn't break through to you.

Makayla : how? What? I'm going crazy. Oh no now I'll really get made fun of in school

Girls voice- Makayla relax, I can hear your thoughts please don't panic it's alright.

Makayla : so I don't have to speak out loud to talk to you well I guess that's better then talking to myself ha ha
Girls voice- yes my dear Makayla. How are you feeling now? A little better. I know you have had a rough time in life but a lot will make sense soon. Is there anything I can help you with?

Makayla - yes what is going on? Do my parents know what I am? Is that why they are scared of me?

Girls voice- what's going on is your a Wolfe. You have been your whole life but your just coming of age to transition now. I should of been with you for 2 years now but unfortunately there was a massive block up to keep you safe. Yes Jennifer and Josh know who you are as they are also. They are part of our pack.

Makayla - so they aren't scared of me ? Wait do you have a name ? I'm sorry this is really new to me

Girls voice - I don't have a name that is your job to give me one. So when we get to know each other more we can figure it out ok?

Makayla- ok so I'm a Wolfe wait the photo...

I jump off the bed to look for the photo

Girls voice- yes Makayla those are your parents in Wolfe form.

My mind starts racing I'm a Wolfe oh how do I change forms can I still talk when I'm in Wolfe form how does this all work.

Girls voice- hold on calm down before you give us a headache girl

Makayla- oh my bad. I still have to more letters to read I was told to read them within 2 hours of meeting you. I thought you were coming here not in my head I left my window open. Now I feel stupid.

Girls voice- I take it your parents were very worried about telling you some things as they didn't want anyone else knowing your location.

Makayla- yeah but I don't understand why? In the letter they state they love me but I have never seen them or been able to talk to them so I don't know anymore

Girls voice- Makayla you can speak to them through me if you would like? I can take messages to their wolves for them.

Oh my mind started going again

Girls voice- Makayla Summer Gregory would you calm down!

Makayla- Huh? What did you just call me?

Girls voice- oh shit I'm sorry

Makayla- no it's fine I just have never heard it before that's all. Is that my full birth name?