What a day

Lily P.O.V: 

"Hey guys." I say waving at my friends as I enter the classroom. "Hey Lilly." Alex says giving me a closed eye smile that made my heart flutter. 'Oh, Alex you blind fool' I think as I run up to him and hug him with a smile on my face. "Oh wow." Alex says as he hugs me back. "You're such a hugger Lily." "Well, I only hug people that I like so..." I say as I pull away from the hug and hold my head down to hide the fact that I'm blushing. "Well, we are best friends so." Alex says as he looks away and scratches the back of his neck. I open my mouth to speak but the class bell interrupts me. "Bye! ~" I yell as I run off to get to the music arts room. 'Room 314' I think as I try to run through the swarm of people. Notice how I said tried? Well, there are hundreds of people pushing me the other way trying to get to class. 'C'mon let me through.' I think as I try to push past people. I accidently bumped into a girl while trying to push past people before the second bell rang. "S-Sorry." I say still being bumped into. She pulled me inside the girls' bathroom and pined me against the wall. "Hey Lily." She says with a sour tone. 'Oh god, Margret the school bully.' I think as I began to speak. "Well... I'm fucked." I say while looking her in the eyes. 

"I'm glad you finally got that through your thick skull rug rat." She said as she threw me on the floor by my hair. "This is gonna be fun for me." She says as she starts kicking me in my legs, and on my head, this lasted for what felt like hours until she left me alone.

She left me in the bathroom with burses on my body. 'What a fucking day.' I think as I feel my consensus fading until I see nothing but black.

A/N: This is the bully