Damn that's hot.

Roxane P.O.V At the training academy: 

I walk down the quiet halls of the academy occasionally hearing the grunting of 'Hit men' In training, even though I'm a female they put me in class A one of the highest classes and I wouldn't be complaining if it wasn't full of males.  As one of the only females in class A I get hit on a lot. They say it's because 'I'm strong and hot' 'but fuck can't they take a hint', I think still walking down the hall to get to class A. 'IM LESBIAN' I have to hold myself back from yelling before I enter the class. I take a deep breath and sigh before opening the door only to be greeted with a bunch of stares, and my best friend walking up to greet me.

"Yo, wassup." She said while resting both hands on her hips. I give her a sly smirk and respond, putting one hand on my hip and saying, "Nothing much." I say with the same sly smirk on my face. "Ha! Your just as confident as ever." She said while looking at me. "Well, I am a 'Hitwomen'." I say smirking. "Let's go" she said walking back to her training group there was one more girl but I don't like her so why waste my time with her?

'Gabby's beautiful coco colored skin and lovely dark brown hair look perfect when she kicks these guys asses.' I think staring off into space. I know that she is my best friend but DAMN she is hot, it gets hard not to stare at her when she trains but the way that her body moves when she throws a punch or the way that her hair bounces when she dodges.

 The way that her black tights squeeze her body perfectly and the way that her grey T-shirt wraps around her soft skin. 'I think I may like her, but she has a girlfriend.' I mean I don't blame her she is way too hot to be single. She is pansexual, 21, 5'8, strong and has a great body, and oh don't get me started about her freckles. The way they fade down her face is mesmerizing.

Gabby:

A/N: All of these people are oc's 

'I can't wait to fight her' I think as I wait for her to finish off her training with one of our other friends 'Jax' AkA Gabby's younger sister. Jax has beautiful brown skin that matches her sisters, long black hair that's pulled back into a ponytail with red/pink tips. She is 19, 5'6, lesbian, single, and is childish with a very bubbly attitude. According to what I have heard she gets most her looks from her dad and is strong like him. 'This is gonna be a fun fight.' I think as I watch gabby make the first move.

Jax: