Desperation [SMUT]

WARNING: SMUT. Read at your own risk. This story is in the second person ("you") and not the first person ("I").

--------------------------------------------------------------

Harry is a hard-working guy, and you understand that, but there's a fine line between being dedicated and working far too much. Harry is now in the section of "working far too much", so, therefore, he has been ignoring you slightly. At first, you could understand why, but now it's really getting to you. No sex in two weeks. Surely that must be killing him?

Nonetheless, you went out a bought a brand new lingerie set and you're now sitting cross-legged at the end of your shared bed with Harry whilst you wait for how to return. Suddenly, you hear the front door unlocking and you quickly check yourself one more time before Harry comes bursting into the bedroom. His jaw drops whilst his eyes scan over your body.

"Oh, hello stranger." You deadpanned.

He raises an eyebrow and clicks his tongue.

"Good evening to you, my gorgeous gorgeous girlfriend." Harry chuckles lowly.

You frown, but a small satisfied smile appears on your face once you realise his voice has deepened and his eyes have darkened.

"No sex in two weeks, Harry. That's quite a long time, don't you think?" You inquire.

His smile slowly turns into a smirk as he approaches you.

"It's a good job I'm all yours and we've got no plans for the evening." He whispers in your ear.

Both arms are on either side of you, and you close your eyes to maintain your composure.

"Well actually-"

Before you can finish, Harry's lips are on yours and you melt into the kiss easily. He pushes you down on the bed, hovering above you as he stops kissing you.

"Would a "stranger" be able to do this?" He questions.

You tilt your head back as he hungrily kisses your neck, attacking your sweet spots. He leaves a few hickeys before trailing his kisses down to your chest. He grabs the back of the lingerie set and rips it apart, causing you to gasp.

"Harry! That was expensive!" You huff.

"Shut up. I'll buy you a new one." He says bluntly.

His lips attach themselves to your right nipple whilst he gently sucks on them. You arch your back from the pleasure as he diverts his attention to the left nipple, swirling his tongue around and leaving wet kisses all over your breasts.

"Harry..." You exhale.

"Tell me what you want, darling. I'll give you anything." He says in a low tone.

"I... I want you to touch me. Touch me down there." You manage to say.

He chuckles and starts trailing kisses down your body, which he adores so much.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He whispers.

He leaves some kisses on your inner thighs, and you clench them because you're so touch-deprived. He opens them back up and his head instantly dives down to your clit, licking up and down your wet folds.

"Who made you so wet, sweetheart?" Harry asks with a smirk.

You roll your eyes as his massive ego begins to
show. He slowly inserts one finger and begins pumping it inside of you whilst making direct eye contact with you.

"It... It was you." You say, stifling a moan.

"Such a good girl for me." He hums as he inserts another finger.