SCP 7003

(potential trigger warning. Mention of SA. Not discribed but mentioned..)

You click on a file your supervisor sent you on the SCP you would be working with.

SCP number: 7003
Name: he says his name is Xavier Wilson. But no one of that name was recorded in or around the town his was found at
Age: 19
Sex:female
Gender: male.
Nicknames: bunny, bun bun, hoppers, hoppy, fluffy.
Species: a human rabbit hybrid
Statues (safe, Euclid, Jeter ect.): Euclid as he is a humanoid
Where they were found: he was found in the town of [redacted] Ontario in a mall looking for hoodies.
Personality: he is rather quiet and obedient, polite, caring and lenient. But if under stress or scared he is defensive, jumpy, rowdy, violent, silent only communicating by arm and hand movements.
Voice claim: the English voice for Tamaki amajiki from MHA

Looks: he has chest fur but he wasn't comfortable showing it.. here is one during a physical examination.

And one with clothes on showing his eyes

Abilities: enhanced speed, jump , hearing and smell

Have the killed or attacked someone and why: he attacked a guard whom touched him down there well escorting him. That guard was placed on letter duty and later killed by Able.
And then a couple other people mostly guards and d-class because he was in fight or flight.
Special Containment procedures: he is held in a standard humanoid containment cell, with a couple additional requests that had been granted. A closet space they can hide and sleep in.. more blankets and pillows, a stuffed teddy bear, some books, a tv and some movies that are changed regularly. Others are pending. I hear you asking why he got a lot of luxuries. 2 reasons. 1 apology for what one of the guards did. And 2 because he will follow orders and doesn't fuss or throw fits.
Others: he is allowed to leave his cell but he chooses not to unless it's for testing or a containment breach

Addendum 1
He Began leaving his cell once a week because he wants to see 999.