twenty-one.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

͙⁺˚*・༓☾

so kim sunoo and park sunghoon were soulmates.

and even if they weren't, they couldn't seem to find any other explanation as to why sunoo could hear the older's thoughts. honestly, both boys didn't mind the idea of being soulmates, especially since they had always felt some sort of pull connecting them in a way.

and now? now they had kissed. sunoo could only imagine that meant sunghoon reciprocated his feelings. the thought of that made his heart burst.

"let me take you home," sunghoon insisted, both boys standing hand in hand, their lips a bit chapped from the cold and tingly from the kiss. sheepishly, sunoo nodded. "okay. i'd like that."

the walk home was peaceful, neither one in a rush. sunoo swung their arms back and forth, their fingers intertwined, as they walked. "so," sunoo began, a smirk already spreading as he glanced up teasingly to the taller, "does this mean you like me?"

sunghoon shook his head with a chuckle, his cheeks reddening. why else would i kiss you?

sunoo bit his lip, nodding as he turned his head away, since his blush was only growing deeper.

"will you be home alone tonight?" sunghoon then asked, a pang of worry laced in his tone.

the younger simply hummed. "unless i stay up until past midnight for my mom to come home," he sadly chuckled, attempting to hide his underlying feelings.

it must be really difficult to come home to an empty home everyday. in a way, sunghoon felt like he could relate. although, he rather his home be empty...

and that's when he remembered. he had to go home. to his father. after just kissing a boy.

"everything okay?" sunoo croaked, sensing a sudden tension in the air. he gripped onto sunghoon's hand a little tighter.

"ah, n-nothing. just thinking about...the choi soobin thing."

there was a moment of silence before sunoo spoke up. "what do you suggest we do about everything? do you think choi yeonjun will hurt ni-ki?"

truthfully, sunghoon didn't know. he didn't know if yeonjun was truly like this to everyone or if it was just to him. he'd never even seen yeonjun fight anybody else but him. what if yeonjun was just like what kang taehyun had claimed: "all talk, no action."

with a sigh, sunghoon replied, "i'm not sure what he's capable of. but i do know i need to talk to him."

sunoo recalled the last time sunghoon said that same thing. he still didn't feel comfortable having sunghoon face him alone. sunoo wasn't a physical person when it came to confrontation, and he knows if a physical fight started, he wouldn't be much help. but he also knows that everytime the boys have met up, nothing has ended without someone getting hurt.