Concert

Running hand in hand through the empty halls, the sounds of the school band echoes from the auditorium, but that's the least of our concerns.

As we make it further into the catacombs that make up our schools hallways the only sounds we hear are our laughter and footsteps.

As we approach the other end of the school we slow to a walk our hands never breaking since they first connected at the beginning of our escape. Catching our breaths we find a place to sit. Then suddenly I get an amazing idea........

I get up breaking our hands, I grab my phone from its confines in my pocket. Quickly pulling up my favorite playlist.

"What are you doing?"He mumbles not knowing what to expect.

I set my phone on a nearby table and approach him. Slightly bowing and holding my hand out i say, "Good sir, may i have this dance."

"I believe you may, m'lady." He says taking my hand and pulling me in.

The sound of 'Its Been a Long, Long Time' erupts from my phones speakers. His hands snake around my waits settling on my hips. I blush at the sudden contact. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, letting them rest there. We start swaying back and forth, our eyes locked on the others. Not needing to speak a word but knowing exactly what the other was thing by the looks in our eyes. We knew........

This is love. Knowing that we both unequivocally adore each other. Knowing we are the only two people who matter in this moment.

<3