Why am i here?

I'm a outsider, I have a small group of friends, I'm not outgoing and I keep to myself so why am I here?

This is a football game, not even an important one just a game. I shouldn't be here but I am.

I'm here for him.

He wanted me to be here.
He brought me the tickets.
He was the reason I'm here.

I don't even know the rules of football or the positions, other than quarterback, he knew this, but this is something he is passionate about.

God how his face lit up when he saw me, his smile was infectious.

I was snapped out of my trance as the area around me erupted in to cheers, his team won.

I made my way down the bleacher and to where his team was coming off the field. As soon as he saw me he ran over.
"Babe, I'm so happy you could make it!" He says out of breath.
"I had to be here to support you, honey" I say replying.
"You are amazing!" He says as he ingulfs me in a hug.
"Hey babe, why don't you go change so I can take you out for dinner!" I say to the happy boy across from me.
"Hells yeah that would be great!" He quickly pecked my cheek running to the locker rooms.

When he was finally done changing we both got in the car and headed to out favorite restaurant.

After dinner we got back to my house we sat down on the couch.
"Thank you so much for tonight" He said.
"Yeah babe I'm glad you enjoyed it" I say cuddling onto his side. He puts on a movie and then cuddles next to me. We fit together like puzzle pieces.

Everything is as it should be.