The practice problem

As she walked in the last class of the day(tennis), happy that she saw her friends smile as they talked about what they did that eventful day. She couldn't help but smile, but soon that smile turned in to a frown holding back rage and tears. That smile disappeared when the teacher asked who wasn't going to practice during the 2 week weekend. As she and some classmates rose there hands the teacher asked every one of them why they couldn't go. Soon enough she got to her.. she asked "and why can't you make it" she responded with I don't have a ride and I might not be here because my mom is going to have surgery. The teacher responded with a rude tone of speech " well is there another way you can make it?" The por girl responded with a firm voice while looking around the room to distract the anger. The teacher said "well then you might not go to the game you have no experience and you'll make a fool out of your self and our team" holding her words back she look down at her feet a fellow team mate saying "I can give you a ride" but her knowing her mom wouldn't let her she said thanks but no. She couldn't believe that just happened. Nun the less she wasn't the only one who thought about that. Her friends thought the same they were all shocked but stayed silent. The last bell rung the sight of kids running out of class happy to see there friends and ready to go home. Without a doubt she wasn't she knew tomorrow was going to be frustrating. But she put that to the side and looked for her sister and friends. She went where they always met and she hugged everyone. Smiling once again.. Her sister knew something was wrong and asked, she told her what happened and soon enough she asked for the room number and the teachers name but she wouldn't budge. Knowing something would have happened. They walked to the buss forgetting what happened and smiling once again.