Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was a school in Osaka, Japan, and in that school, there was a girl named Devyn. Before she moved she used to live in Los Angeles, California up till she was 10 then they moved. They stayed in Japan for a few years now. She moved there because she was kicked out of her old school, she doesn't really like talking about it, and she doesn't really like when people ask her about her past. The only people that know about it are her friends and her parents. Then her friends ended up moving there too because all of their parents work together. Devyn was in class on her phone texting her friends while the teacher was talking and the teacher caught her and yelled " Ms. Sledge what is the answer to this question"? She quickly put her head up. Devyn said" hmmm 7". The teacher said, " and that is what happens when you don't pay attention. Ms. Sledge, I suggest you put your phone away ". Devyn sat back down, she saw Haru laughing. When she sat down Devyn looked at Haru, he caught her and he looked back at her and winked. She quickly put her head down, blushing. Then the bell rang, she ran out of the classroom going to her locker, and waited for her friends for the next period which was lunch. 

(Mini time skip)

 On her way to the cafeteria, Haru walked in front of Devyn. Haru said, " hey Devyn, do you want to sit with me at lunch ?". Devyn started to blush. She said" Y-yes". Haru said," ok our table is at the back of the cafeteria". Devyn said, " ok cya back there". Haru walked away. Riley started to squeal. Devyn said, " shhh you are so loud. And I don't know why you are squealing, we're not going to do anything, but I am seeing you guys after school for camping". Devyn went to go get her lunch tray, and then a boy came up behind her brushed his cold finger against her neck, and made her shiver up her spine and she felt his cold breath against her neck and said " I know about your past". She turned around quickly and nobody was there(Sweatdropped). She graded her lunch from the counter and she quickly walked up to Haru's table nervously. He stood up and waved so she would know where they were sitting. She walked towards the table (she blushed so hard it looked like a strawberry). Haru noticed her bright red strawberry and said " Devyn, are you ok you are very red". Devyn said" Yeah I am ok". He said, " oh ok". They were sitting there in silence. Haru broke the silence in awkwardness, Haru said" Hmm Devyn I heard that you moved here just a few years ago". Devyn said, " yeah I moved here when I was 10". Haru said," Why did you move here". There was an awkward arua in the air. 

 (Mini time skip) After lunch. (omg author enough with the time skips)

She went back to her friends because it was the last period and they were in the same class. Then when the bell rang they all met up in front of the school. Devyn said '' are y'all ready for the best camping trip ever". Then they went to Devyn's house to get the camping equipment. They took an Uber to the woods. Devyn and her friends are looking for a good camping spot. After 30 minutes of walking, they were deeper into the woods. Once they found the camping spot Sarah said " hey you guys I am going to sleep because of all this walking good night". Then she fell asleep on the ground. Devyn thought (Dang she knocked out man that fast.) Riley said," I am going to tell y'all a story based on a legend but it's real". Devyn said, " That is not real". Riley said " Ok hater let me tell the story please '''.Devyn said" Ok you can tell your lame story". Riley said" This story is not lame, Ok On the other side of town is a cafe called Anteiku or so I have been told, there is an alleyway between the cafe if you go over there a ghoul will come out of nowhere and eat you. But if you are lucky the constitution site behind it the pipes will fall on the ghoul, BOO"!( i really did not know what to put right there in the story but bear with me)  Devyn said '' ooooh so scary." Everybody else was scared out of their mind. Devyn said," how can y'all be scared of a fake story". Riley said" Because it is real I have a video to prove it." Devyn said," Maybe the weekend after next I will see what happens. Ok, now let's go to sleep". Riley said let's make a bet if you go over there without dying you proved me wrong Riley said" Ok make sure you record ". Everybody set up their tent. Then they made smores and then went to sleep. Devyn was still up. She was thinking about her best friend. 

Flashback: about 6 years ago: Little Devyn was playing outside and then she heard a thud.  she went inside and saw kaneki's mom laying on the floor. Devyn was just standing there in horror. Kaneki ran in and started crying. She was wondering how he was doing because his mom dies a year after she left. Then she went to sleep. The next morning she was walking with her friends. They were at the front gates and they went inside. The bell rang and went to their classes. When Devyn go to her she ran into someone. When she got up she said," oh I am so sorry I didn't mean to run into you". The mystery person said, " no I am the one who should be sorry". Devyn said" sorry I got to go see you later". Before the person could speak Devyn was already gone to her class. When Devyn was in her 1st-period class she went to her seat.  The teacher said, ". Introduce yourself ". The girl said " Hi My name is Yazhini" with her head down sweating.                                      

(Timeskip)

The bell rang and their period was now lunch. Devyn was at her locker waiting for her friends to meet her for lunch. They came around the corner and ran towards Devyn and tackled her. Devyn said "you guys it's only been an hour" breathed out . Riley said," we know but I can't be in a class without talking to you especially you going to that alleyway by yourself". Devyn said, "This is the last time I am saying this the legend is not real".  Riley said, "You still don't know that". They walked into the line and they saw Yazhini eating by herself and they walked towards her. Yazhini looked up and saw perked up Devyn. Devyn said, "Do you want to be friends".  Yazhini said" uhh h-hii-". Devyn interrupted her. She said, "before you answer let me introduce you to my BESTIES"!! Anna said, "thank you for that great intro Devyn". Devyn was behind her sweatdropped. Riley said, "Hi my name is Riley". Sarah said, "Hi my name is Sarah aka sam I am a transgender but you can call me either one".Autumn said, "I am Autumn, nice to meet ya".  Devyn said, "I am the one and only Devyn the leader of this squad". Yazhini said, "Hi nice to meet all of you my name is yazhini". Autumn said " nice name ". Yazhini blushed because rarely anybody would say her name was nice. Devyn said," Do you want to hang out this weekend". Yazhini said," Are you sure I am not just going to interfere with your plans". Devyn said," No you're not and it's fine". Yazhini said, "all right then yeah".  

When the bell rang they went to their classes and they finished the day of boring school. Then they ran outside and saw Yazhini waiting for them. Devyn said, '' The plan for this weekend is we are going to Hozenji Temple with Haru, Asahi, Yuri, Botan, and Akio. on Saturday and Yazhini make sure you ask your mom if you can spend the night over at my house". Riley said, "No Devyn let's do over my house since you have bad luck." Devyn yelled, " I DO NOT HAVE BAD LUCK!!" Riley said, " oh sure". Devyn walked off to call her mom, her mom answered. Devyn asked, "Mom, can they spend the night over our house next weekend ?" Mom said "yes". Devyn thanked her and ran back to her friends. Devyn said," my mom said yes". They all walked to Devyn's house and went inside. When they got upstairs they decided to watch an anime show. They watched the Black Butler.  After a few episodes of that, they all fell asleep. 

(Time skip)

The final bell rang for the day and They ran outside and Devyn yelled" today is Friday! We all yelled " YAY".Devyn said, " Today we don't have to go to school because it is cold outside". So we are going to have a fun day at Hozenji Temple. When they got into the car Devyn sat in the front and everybody else sat in the back seat. When they got there, they saw 5 boys outside. Their names were Haru, Asahi, Yuri, Botan, and Akio. The girls said "hey" except for Devyn. She spaced out. ( who was the boy from the lunchroom if I knew him I would have recognized his voice. How does he know about my past? Who is he?) Someone snapped her out of her thoughts. It was Riley. Riley asked " Devyn, are you ok?" Devyn lied" Yeah I am just fine'' . Haru asked " hey Devyn, are you ok?" Devyn said " I'm fine". Riley asked'' do you guys want to hang out with us?" They all started walking towards the Temple. 

(1702 words)

Hey you guys how was this chapter first time writing and yeah