Chapter 2

After that amazing day at the Hozenji Temple, everybody was tired so we went to a park for a few hours,

(Time skip)

It was Saturday.  Devyn said, "Today was my date with Haru." Devyn put on a T-shirt of her favorite anime and a pair of ripped jeans. Devyn heard her doorbell ring and Devyn walked to the door to answer when she did she saw Haru in a black shirt and grey sweatpants. Haru looked Devyn up and down. Haru said, " you look beautiful". Devyn said," so I didn't look beautiful yesterday". Haru said, "n-no that's not what I mean". Devyn said, " I am kidding". Haru was relieved and said, "oh funny". Devyn started laughing. They walked to the park

They walked to the woods. So they sat down on the ground and set up their tents. Haru said, "this is a nice spot". Devyn said "yeah I found this spot the first year I stayed here." Haru said," ok I have one question". Devyn said," ok ask away". Haru asked "ok Riley told me before we left, that you are cursed so what is up with that?" Devyn said," Hmmm about a week ago Riley told a story about a ghoul cafe on the other side of town, and ". Haru said," oh hmm ok that makes sense". Haru and the boys all went into the woods to get firewood and then came back. Then Devyn started a fire with the firewood. Then Riley started telling the story.  They went to sleep. Then in the middle of the night, Anna saw something outside. It was the headless horseman. Anna Screamed at the top of her lungs. Everybody woke up and went to Anna's tent. Anna said" there was the headless horseman. Devyn walked up to her and said "you know that story isn't real right". Anna said" Yeah but I know what I saw". Devyn sighed, Riley said" hah I told you but you didn't listen". Devyn said" you still don't know if it is real or not''.Everybody walked back to their tents. Then they all went to sleep. Anna woke up again. Went outside to get a drink of WATER. Then she heard something in the bushes. She came closer to it and she opened the bush. It was just a rabbit. She woke up everybody to ask them   The next day. She was making breakfast.  She brought a pan, eggs, and enough bacon for everyone. Then after they were done eating. They all went home. The boys gave each of the girls a kiss. They all  blushed and waved bye. The next day, it was officially summer. So they planned to go to the beach and after that go get some ice cream. They were all going to do it with their new boyfriends. So they had to go to the shop to get swimming suits. They found some nice ones. Their boyfriends will love them. They went to the beach.

3 hour time skip

Devyn suggested they go to the ice cream parlor. They went to the ice cream parlor. Then it got dark, so they went home. They planned another trip and then went camping again. They are going camping on Saturday. It was Saturday, they went up to the same spot and they told scary stories.  Then when everyone was asleep Devyn heard something outside. She said " hello is anyone there Haru this is not funny!!!!" Haru said "hmmm Devyn I am in the tent. Devyn come back into the tent." Devyn went back into the tent.  Then later that night she heard the same noise again, then she saw a  giant shadow come closer and closer to her emerging from the bushes, and then a person moved towards the entrance and said BOO!  Then when she got a clear view of the person she realized then it was just Haru. Devyn's face of fear turned into anger. Devyn yelled "why would you scare me like that?!" Haru asked, "what are you doing out here in the dark?"  Devyn replied " none of your business." Devyn walked outside the tent to get some fresh air but she didn't realize how cold it was. Haru asked, " why won't you come back to the tent ?" Devyn said, "no I am not going back into the tent until you apologize to me." Haru said,"  I am sorry now, can you come back in its freezing condition."Devyn said, "I expect your apology." Devyn went back into the tent, put her head in his chest, and fell asleep with Haru's arms around her waist.

The next day. Devyn woke up to someone shaking her. She *groaned*  The sun was beaming on her face. When Devyn woke up and saw Riley shaking her. Devyn said, "really it's like 6:00 in the morning". Riley said," girl it is 2:00 in the afternoon". Devyn said, "ok so". then after a few seconds, she realized that today was the day she was going to this so-called ghoul cafe. Riley then finally walked out of the tent. Then Haru started to swift in his sleep and woke up. Haru said  in his morning voice " Good morning". Devyn sat there processing his morning voice then blushed. Devyn said, " Good morning back to you".

Haru sat up and hugged Devyn. She started blushing even more. (You would say that she would look like a tomato.) Haru realized that her face was red and asked " Are you ok you are really red "? Devyn said looking down " yeah I am fine". Haru realized why she was red. Haru said, "ooh are you sure~". Devyn said, " yeah I am just fine". Haru got closer to her and whispered in her ear " I know why you are so red". Devyn said, " you do ? " Haru bit her ear. Devyn gasped. Devyn asked, " what are you doing"? Haru said, "I have been waiting to do this for some time ".

(🍋Lemon ahead🍋)

Devyn felt something poking her leg. Devyn started blushing even harder. He looked down at her lips, then looked  at her eyes. Devyn nodded. Haru started kissing her passionately. He pushed her down and pinned her to the ground. He stopped kissing and you whimpered. Haru said"oh someone is needy ~". she looked down and saw a boner and said, "you need help with that". He said"Uhmm yea ". he went to kiss you and She kissed back. He started pulling off her clothes and his after that. He started kissing your breasts down to your🐱 and ate you out, she was moaning so loud that her friend could probably hear her. He flipped her over and she kitty licked his d*ck and he said " don't be a tease". After he said that she put the whole thing in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. He was groaning about 3 minutes later he cummed. He flipped her overthrust into her hard, she moaned " ahh daddy faster ". After that he went so fast you were moaning so loud and when you came. Devyn was breathing fast and she looked down and saw that Haru was still hard. Devyn blushed for the 100th time tonight. Haru noticed this and said " you want to go another round". Then Devyn came a lot that night.

1222 words