004 : 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀

004 : MORE GUESTS━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

004 : MORE GUESTS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The first person to emerge from the portal is a blonde woman. She then surveys the location to which she was unexpectedly transported. The feeling of being controlled faded, as memories came flooding back...

With a Russian accent, the woman remarked, "What the - this is crazy." She looked around for threats.

Inessa and Natasha tensed as they noticed the blonde hair and heard the accent, and looked at the newcomer, their younger sister - Yelena Belova.

As they stared at their younger sister, memories began to flood back, beginning with their mission in Ohio and ending with the time they were separated and sent back to the red room.

Yelena was surveying the hall when her gaze was drawn to Natasha and Inessa, prompting her to reach for her gun, but as she reached to her gun holster...it was gone.

Natasha and Inessa whispered, "Yelena," and no one else heard what they said except them.

Before anyone can say anything else, two figures emerge from the portal: a large bushy man and a tall, intimidating woman. Only Natasha, Inessa, and Yelena are familiar with the two figures - Alexei Shostakov and Melina Vostokoff.

As the five caught each other's eyes, they paused, not knowing what to do; they weren't prepared for this, they weren't prepared to see each other again...they simply began to stare at each other.

As they saw their girls all grown up, Alexei and Melina muttered, "Inessa," "Natasha," "Yelena"

With a small scowl, Inessa muttered, "What a fucking reunion."

However, they are interrupted once more by a man emerging from the portal. A man with long brown hair and a metal arm appears, quickly scanning the area for threats.

"How many people are going to arrive?" Tony exasperatedly questioned, clearly not reading the room.

For his poor timing, Bruce smacked him across the head. And the other half of the Avengers who diverted their attention on looking at the newcomers to glare at Tony. Making him raise his hands in defense.

When Inessa saw the metal arm, her eyes glazed, and she stared at the newly arrived man longingly "дорогой (darling)" she muttered - Standing there was James 'Bucky' Barnes in all his magnificence

Bucky looked around the hall for any signs of danger, and suddenly the memories came flooding back, starting with his life in the 40', Steve, his best friend, Inessa, his doll, and ending with the most recent ones. The mind control implanted in his brain began to fade...

And Inessa wasn't the only one who recognized the newcomer. Steve stared at Bucky with glossed eyes, trying to figure out how his best friend was still alive and standing right there, despite having clearly seen him fall from the train.