Chapter 1

Peter's POV
I'm Peter Parker and I am your friendly neighborhood Spiderman I got bit by a radioactive spider on a field trip 3 months ago and I have a crush on my best friend Harry Osborn
I live with my adopted parents Tony Stark and Steve Rogers.I go to horizon high School. Harry's dad built Osborn academy because I kind of ruined Harry's change getting into horizon high as Spider-Man but it was worth it because no one dead but Harry hates me as Spider-Man not Peter Parker. ( That what you think Petey boy)
I hope someday I can confess to him but not yet I'm not ready for that yet.
I get ready for school and leave the house I'm walking I get to school.

(Time skip)

Finally all my classes are done now I'm patrolling New York City because Harry had to cancel on our plans for us to hang out I see the falcon breaking into a safe in a bank so I go in there and I fight him he wants to get away with one bag of money but you didn't get all of them just way better the people at the bank thanked me and I went back to patrolling the city after my portal in the city time I went off I went home and I was out of New York City visiting family members I said I would have to say here cuz the school work which was not a lie but I have second reason because New York City needs Spider-Man to help fight the bad guys so I'm right now playing my favorite video game I paused it so I can make myself something to eat and then after a couple of hours I started my bedtime routine I took a shower and brushed my teeth going to change into my PJ's. I did some of my homework then cleaned off my bed and cleaned around my room then put myself to bed at 8:30 pm and I got my Harry doll I made of my crush because I was bored and I knew how to sew because of Aunt May so I hugged it and said good night Harry I love you and I went to sleep.

Hoped you enjoyed my story remember to have a good day or night.

Word count : 399