Chapter 5

Sorry I just started highschool on the 8th this month so I haven't had time to update but I finally have some time to do this chapter or chapters so I really hope you enjoy this chapter bye.

(In the morning 🌅🌄)

Harry's Pov
I woke up from the sun being in my eyes then I remembered what happened last night I'm blushing as red as a Rose. Pete isn't up yet so I'm just waiting for him to wake up after an hour Pete finally woke up me and him head to his kitchen his papa Steve was making breakfast. We were still walking to the counter to eat when Loki came in tried to attack Peter and Peter blocked his attack the flipped over him and webbed?! his feet and Loki fell and said "good job Peter but I think you should see if your friend is ok he looks like he's about to pass out." Pete turns towards me and says "Harry are you ok I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was trying to keep you safe. Peter's dad's both said no more like yelled "What!" Peter was still apologizing to me. After he told us all of that I realized I was secretly disliking Peter oh my god I feel like a idiot right now.

This is all I could get done during my first day of school I did have to fix some spelling errors but this chapter is finally done ok see you in the next chapter bye.

Word count:259