crush

Skylar pov: There was a boy named chan - Li that I like but sadly he's just my friend and I'm not sure if he is gay or whatever but I hope one day he'll just walk up to me and just then say he loves me and then he suddenly kisses me but I know it won't happen after all it only happens in my dreams but dreams do come true so maybe just maybe.

My pov: Skylar was in his class busy thinking about his crush chan li he just couldn't wait to go to his photo club because he would get to see chan li. lost in his thoughts Skylar heard the bell rang and he launched out of his chair like a rocket to his photo club even before his teacher told him to take his leave ,after a little while of running Skylar made It to his club and there he saw chan li smiling and chatting to his best friend cirrus but some reason Skylar always thought something was weird about cirrus but he would always let it go because he didn't have any friends he was kind of anti-social and if he went to chan li and told him that something was kind of off-putting about he's best friend he wouldn't talk to him because chan li was very protective of his friends.

Cirrus pov: I was talking to chan li then suddenly Skylar who was a boy who has a crush on chan li came up to chan- li and started to talking to him with a little blush on his face,but aside from that you may be wondering how do I know he has a crush on him well it pretty obvious I mean it's only obvious to me, everyone in this school is dumb apart from Skylar and a couple of people but that's, not the point the point is how I know Skylar has a crush on chan- li and reason why I know is that Skylar always take pictures of chan-li in secret and always blushing around him but why does he like chan - li I mean I'm much better looking and smarter but anyways it's not like I'm gay but I do wonder how does it feels to like a guy when you're a guy but it's not like I care about stuff like that but aside from that I'm bored and I feel like provoking someone today and my target is going be Skylar.