troubles

Skylar pov: I just came home from an exhausting day of taking pictures of chan- li in secret and the beautiful ocean, that I suggest for today's picturing I chose the ocean because it was beautiful and I'm the photo club President and I don't know how I became the president I guess it was the day of the election when they announced the president and I heard my name and at first I was pretty shocked it was me but then a guy taps my shoulder for me to give a speech for becoming president but I decline and said I don't deserve it I mean my photo arent the best I finish of with but then I tone of people start shouting out how good I was at taking a picture and how jealous they were of me but I still decline until chan-li ask me to be the club's president with a cute face that I utmost couldn't resist. After a little while of thinking about what should be the next theme for the photo clubs picturing be, I began to get bored and started to miss chan- li so I went in my bag for one of my flash drives that were full of pictures of chan-li but to my surprise, it wasn't there then I began to look for the other flash drive that was also full of pictures of chan-li in it and to my horror that wasn't there either but then I realize that the only flash drives missing were the ones that have chan -li pictures in it, not the one from the photo club but then I notice it was someone that took the flash drives and I began to panic and started to walk around in circle thinking the person would tell the school and everyone will think I'm a creep and then they'll start to bully me and then my grades will go down drain and then my mom will find out and disown me and everything will go wrong from there.

My pov:after a few hours of wailing on the ground Skylar sat in his bed feeling
Frustrated but then got up because he realized he didn't have a bath yet, as he walked towards his bathroom he heard a ding from his laptop so he went to check his laptop then he saw a username that said 1 kN0w ¥0ur $e€®e+ who is this Skylar thought as he clicked on the user name and to his horror he saw......

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hi ppl sorry, it's shorts and...... have a good day or night or evening I guesss