Answers

I brought him into a dark room. A dark, empty room. I was going to make his last moments hell.

I made sure to make Link Hat as uncomfortable as possible, tied on a chair. A single, dim light bulb hang over his head.

"bro... the fuck is this shit" Link Hat inquired.

The fuck did he think it was? It was a fucking interrogation. Hell, with the dark room and the single light bulb, damn anyone could have told what it was. But of course this fabric bitch decided to question it.

And then I told him how fucking stupid he is, and that I was literally going to torture him for answers. And then he responded with. The worst. Possible. Goddamn answer.

"bro i meant that this is kinda kinky doe :flushed:"

No. That's not how you're supposed to respond. Stop that. Well, once this torture is done, I'll be back to basking in my love's glory and praise. So I spoke, I asked him why he tried to fuck with my love.

"He came up to me saying I was hot lol"

What? HE said that? No way it wasn't Link Hat. Did HE come up to Link Hat, even though he already had Binoculars? (Tbf tho binoculars is pretty annoying :person_shrugging:) I put these questions aside, and asked him more questions. Each one made my heart sink further and further down my chest.

"Retro doesn't care about ppl"

"Retro changes boyfriends every week lol"

"bro i heard he into bdsm too tho"

Retro did that stuff? No, of course he didn't. He's an innocent soul, brought down to earth by god himself. Into Bdsm? There's no way LINK HAT is telling the truth here. Link Hat, of all people, why am I even getting questions from him? He smells like burnt plastic. I thought I was just thinking to myself, but apparently I spoke out loud the words:

"Led Light was right, you are a dumb bitchass skank."

"bro ur trusting led light?? that man's a snake, like, the snakiest snake, like a monty python" Responded Link Hat, in a dumbass way.

"That's a show." I responded instinctively.

Back on topic... Led Light..? When did- When did I- what? When did I trust him? I did?

"dude he's tryna get retro too you unused pencil sharpener"

When the fuck were we talking about pencil sharpeners? How the fuck do people come up with this shit. Anyway, I ran out of the darkened room (in my basement) and left Link Hat to rot as I went to see what the fuck Led Light was tryna do with Retro.

And then, as I broke down the door to Led Light's cottage, I saw a sight that sent an ice cold stream of water down my spine.

Led Light was making out with Retro Globe.