A Thought

Oh my god. Thank god Led Light is done with. Never had a fight in my life until now. I then walked up to Retro Globe. Every step mixed with every emotion at once. This was what I wanted, right? All this time I've been yearning to see his face.

When I was walking up to him, he seemed welcoming. But his face felt hollow, like parents saying they won't punish you if you say the truth.

And then I took a step back. I thought about what Link Hat said. Retro Globe has no loyalty. Did I really want him? Was there really nobody else like him in the world?

He didn't even help me in the fight. He said he didn't approve of it, but his face said otherwise. Did he view my fight for him as a game? Something he could just write off?

Emotions were flooding my heart. Fear, hate, sadness, injustice, regret, all were swirling in my heart like a shittily colored in page that your niece colored in in a coloring book.

I rethought why I was so into him. His face, his physique... but I never really learned who he was, did I? I just saw his smile, and fell into his gorgeous, hot arms.

I stood still, paralyzed in thought, as if I was on stage for a really weird elementary school play, like bizarre kind of play. It felt like I was rethinking every move I've ever made. Maybe it didn't have to be like that anymore, basing every move off of someone you never even got to know.

It felt like the world was getting darker. It felt like the world was getting clearer, at the same time. The world wasn't black and white anymore. I think I'm ready to let go of him.

I told Retro Globe this, and... he responded giving zero shits. It stung, like Barry B. Benson, but at least I know I don't need his approval anymore. I can look for someone else to be in love with, there isn't just one person in the world.

And then I saw Led Light wake up.

He said, "You're lookin kinda fine, tho. ;)"

And then we made out.