Happy progress day!

That's what I imagine Y/n to look. You imagine her however you want. If you are choosing mine just pretend she has a scar on her left eye. She took Claggor's goggles because she wanted something to remember him of Y/n was close to Claggor I'll probably make a chapter ab her and Claggor

Not me simping over my own character 😭😭

Vi's POV

It's really her. She's alive, I didn't kill her. "Is that a yes or no?" She asks. I quickly shake my head. She gets up and slowly walks towards me. Tears build up in my eyes. She smiles. I take a step towards her.

"Y/n- she quickly cuts me off with a punch in the face, knocking me down.

She quickly gets on top of my and continues. "You have no idea what you fucking put me through!!" She starts crying but doesn't to stop punching me. She gets up and grabs me. She throws me against the wall. I spit blood out of my mouth. I look up at her. She starts kicking me. "You like how that feels, huh?" She asks angrily. She keeps on going. Until we hear footsteps, a guard walks into the cell immediately spotting the scene. He quickly grabs her arm. "Don't fucking touch me!" She yells punching him in the face. She then repeated,what she did to me.

She gets on top of him and punches him. His face bloody. I hear more footsteps, 'shit'. More guards come through the door struggling to get her off of the guard. She kept on struggling until one of the guard punched her in the stomach. I get up to try and help her but one of the guards grabs me and throws me out of her cell. "Wait! It was me who startled her!!" I pound on the metal cell door still seeing the scene unfold. I can't watch I feel as if I'm about to puke. I quickly looked away but still hearing her pained screams and sounds of punching, and kicking. I heard the forces of the punches and kicking. I try covering my ears but I still hear her screams of agony. I slide down the side of the wall grabbing my head and crying.

Everything then fell silent. The cell door opens the guards walk out supporting the injured guard. I quickly run in the cell. I see Y/n on the ground blood surrounding her face. I could hear her ragged breathing. She looks at me. Tears in her eyes. She looks scared. I try to help her but she tries to get away not getting far due to her injuries. Then I realized why she was scared. It wasn't the guards. She was scared of me. "I'm not going to hurt you not again not ever." I tell her. She tries to get up but she can't.

I help her up against the wall, she winced. She then looks at me. "I-I'm sorry.." she makes out. Tears start falling. "It's not your fault, it's fucked up what I did to you, I deserve it" I tell her. I smile at her and hug her being carful of her wounds. She sniffs and tried to hug me can't but she physically couldn't do it. I pull back and held her face. "I-I couldn't find Powder." She struggles to say not looking me in the eyes. I look at her face. Her scar is still there it healed. I feel it. "I'm so sorry, for what I put you through" I apologize tearing up. "It's fine, I get you needed a moment you lost your friends and father figure. I get it." She understood. "You lost them too but you didn't act like that." I tell her. "That's because I didn't have the energy to be angry, I was tired. All I wanted was to go home." She explains. We stopped talking peaceful silence took over the cell

"Are you okay?" I ask, breaking the silence "Totally, I'm totally fine after some guards beat the shit out of me." Y/n says sarcastically she laughs. That laugh quickly turns  into a pained cough. "How are you?" She asked. "Im probably gonna have a couple of bruises but I'll be alright" I reassured her. She smiled. I sit besides her. I sigh. "I've missed you and Powder so much." I look at her. "I missed you too" she smiles. All the cells close

Y/n POV

I slowly get up. Yeah it hurts but I've been through much worse. "Are you supposed to be in here?" I look down at Vi. She shrugged. We then hear clicking coming towards the cell. I then look at the door. "Who the hell are you?" I ask the woman "you attacked an inmate why?" The lady asked "one, hello, two, it's prison what do you expect?" I ask her "he was a witness in an on going investigation" she states. "Damn that sucks" I reply "this was a waste of time" she starts walking away. "We'll you did come to me, also give Silco a big juicy plump kiss on that winning eye of his, oh and sevika on her arm" I laugh. She walks back to the cell. "Silco? The industrialist?" She asked. "Noo, the farmer, no shit." I tell her she sent me a glare. Vi got up. She hesitated then stepped over the red line. "Does this mean anything to you?" I looked at the picture. I make my way there but Vi made it first "Where did you get this?!" Vi asked ask "My question first, he worked for Silco?" She asks. I look at Vi.