ㅇㅅㅇ | 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

It just felt like yesterday, the way their reunion had been cut off by an exaggerated brother and yet, he had no power in convincing Y/N to not go with Enhypen to their dorm

In the morning, her eyes cracked open to see Jungwon's sleeping face next to her facing her way. They were out in the living room, laying in the futon there after Jay said they should, so he can be rest assured, they'll do nothing but sleep.

Y/N couldn't help but smile and placed a hand on his fluffy cheeks, and she didn't like the idea of him losing the bit of it's chubbiness. Besides she wanted to see him more in that form, that feature of him was completely cute and she partly wondered if it's good to kiss it.

"Morning", At his greeting, Y/N blinked out of her thoughts and met those familiar round eyes staring back at her in an adoring manner.

She let a soft smile slide on her lips, "You look so cute even if you just woke up"

Jungwon smiled before his brows creased and his eyes drifted to her hand on his cheek. Oddly much warmer than he used to be as a cat, and in the morning light, he had more red glow in his cheeks.

He cupped his own hand over over it and lifted it's thumb, rubbing circles over her palm, sending butterflies through her stomach, though he looked at it strangely.

"What?", Y/N chuckled, unsure of his actions.

"I just can't believe you packed up your bag to go here with me and leave your brother whining behind to his friends", he said before he pulled her to him tightly and she let out a squeak of surprise.

Y/N giggled into his chest as he nuzzled his face into her neck, the warmth of his body soothing and it reminds her of the times she used to hug him as a cat.

"Prepare for him to visit you later in your work", she mumbled and smirked when Jungwon shuddered at the thought of receiving a scolding from his sunbae.

But their nice peaceful morning was rudely interrupted by a pounding in one of the walls.

"Hey! Are you two done now? I need Jungwon hyung for a minute!"

Y/N groaned and flushed bright red as she hid her face further into Jungwon's chest at the sound of Ni-ki's voice. The leader himself scoffed and rolled his eyes but neither of them move to get up.

"Is he always like this?", she murmured to him.

"All the time", he grunted and the girl giggled at how fed up he sounded at their maknae.