Snow Times

"Hey Paimon!" Aether says excitedly, "huh yes Aether?" Says Paimon. "HAHA DODGE!" Says Aether as he throws a snowball at Paimon. "GAH!" Paimon dodges and it goes right into Albedos face.

"ALBEDO! SORRY" Aether says worried, "hmh, I'm all good don't worry" as Albedo says while blood is gushing down his nose. "Aether, his nose is bleeding!!" Exclaimed paimon concerned.

Aether and Paimon rush over, Aether takes out a handkerchief from his pocket and holds his nose to stop the blood. "Ahha thanks Aether" says Albedo as he winks.

Aether's face goes red, "huh Aether are you okay? Ur face is really red" Says Paimon.

"Umm y-yes! It's just Ah.. COLD! haha yeah.." says Aether nervously.. as he trys to hide his face.
"Hmm if Ur so cold here have my jacket Aether", as he removes the handkerchief from his nose holding Aether's hand..

He lets go and takes off his jacket and puts over Aether. Albedo Smiles and aether gets annoyed "you jerk.." he mumbled.

Albedo puts the handkerchief in his pocket,

"Paimon,Aether! Master Jean has a new commission for you!" Says Amber running over while waving her hands in the air.

"Oh a new commission?" Says Paimon. "Oh hello Albedo!" Amber says as she waves to him. "Good morning Amber." Albedo says.

"Morning, Yes Master Jean says its a big one so you have to come now, Sorry if I came at a bad time".

"No don't worry it's okay" Aether says while shaking his head. "Okay we'll head up now, Thank you Amber"

"Mhm! I'll be on my way Good bye you guys!" Amber says running away.

Aether turns around to Paimon and says "Okay Paimon let's head off!". Aether turns to Albedo and says with a smile, "This was fun, thank you Albedo!",

Albedo smiles and blushes abit, "Thanks Aether and paimon." As he moves Aether's hair above with his hand and kisses his forehead, as he pulls away his golden hair falls back down on his flustered face.

"Ah!! Um l-lets go Paimon!!" Aether says with a pouty face, as he runs away.

"HEY! DONT LEAVE PAIMON!!"
Paimon yells angry.

Albedo laughs, as he waves "Goodbye you two!"

"BYE ALBEDO!" Says paimon.

*After the commission is done*

"Wahhh Paimons so tireddd" Paimon complains. "I agree.. that took way to long.." Aether sighs with relief.

"Where do we rest? We don't have a place to sleep.." says paimon yawning and stretching.

"Maybe... Albedo No they wouldn't let us ahah."

"I'm surprised you still have Albedo's jacket." Says paimon giggling.

"Oh Hush paimon!" Says Aether flustered.

They keep walking until they find a Shelter, "Lets camp here for the night!" Says Paimon tiredly.

Aether lays down waiting for Paimon to cuddle with him. She lays down in his arms as they fall asleep under the night sky awhile laying albedos jacket over them.

Aether wakes up on a softer surface, "huh.. we're am I.. Paimon?!" Aether says uneasy as he quickly sits up.

Aether looks around at the nicely neat room with Christmas decoration as his eyes slowly start adjusting to the lights.

"Paimon??..." Aether spurts out worried, "Paimon! PAIMON!!" Aether frantically looks around the room. As tears start forming in his eyes.

Aether spots Albedo's jacket and grips it tightly.