The festival

Quick update before I start on this! I'd like to say Happy New year! Here is a short festival story of you want more of it ask and you will receive! Anyways I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! And a happy new year!!

"Lumine, are you sure it's okay for me to wear a kimono?" Says Aether stressed.

"Yes!! Of course, you have to look Ur best for Albedo don't you? She says with a wink and a glimmer in her eyes.

Aether turns around, "what about you and Ayaka? Will she be there?."

Lumine's face goes red and she tries to look away, "yes.. she asked me out."

"WOAHH GOOD JOB SIS!!" Aether says and he fully turns around and hugs lumine.

"Guys you ready yet?, The Festivals gonna start and I don't wanna miss the fire works!" A voice says from behind the door.

Lumine starts fixing Aether's hair into a bun, "Yes Amber We're ready just fixing Aether's Hair!".

*When they get there*

Aether and lumine look around amazed as this was the first festival they have been to in years.

"Lumine! Aether! Over here," yells a voice from afar, the area is packed with people.  As they look around trying to spot the voice.

"You dork" Albedo smiles as he walks over, "You look... Really nice" He says as he smiles.

Aether gets flustered, and looks up at Albedo with a pouty face. "I hate you.." he mumbleds.

Aether grabs Albedo's face and kisses it, Albedo Laughs after they let go. "Thanks Shortcake."

Albedo holds Aether's hand and faces the others, Lumine grins and looks over at Amber and Eula. "Where is..Ayaka?" She says with a depressed voice.

"Oh she got caught up with something. But she will be here in a couple minutes." Explains Albedo.

Aether looks up at Albedo and goes up om his tippy toes, as he whispers in his ear. "Really? If you think it will work sure."  Albedo says back with confidence.

"be right back, I need to get some Dango!" Says Aether.

Albedo looks at the floor kinda down, "You sure you can do alone? This place is always packed and when the fire works go on you might get lost.."

Aether looks up at Albedo, "hey where's Paimon?". "She's with Ayaka don't worry. Albedo says as he pats Aether's head.

"Okay well I'm gonna head off! I swear Ill be fine! Aether says running off."

Albedo sighs, "he's gonna get hurt I bet.. it's okay I'll take care of him after, if I can stop it I'll try."

"Heyy~ a sweet voice comes from behind Lumine. "huh?" Lumine looks around at record speed, "Ayaka!!" She's says with pure happiness.

With Paimon behind them.

Albedo looks over to were Aether ran off too in distress, sigh.. "let's find a spot to stay while we wait, I'll text Aether the place", says Amber.

They all agree and head off.

Aether starts heading to the location where they texted him, Randomly a kid pushes past him in full speed he trips over and starts rolling down a steep hill.

Aether looks up for a split second as he feels a shock of coldness cover his whole body, "GAWH!" He screams. He goes on his knees and sits there in a puddle of water.

Soaked..

Everyone just glares at him. He stands up dripping as he starts to walk off, everything was soaked. His kimono, his beautiful hair. And his food and phone.

When Aether gets there he stands in front of them with a red face from crying. 

"AETHER!!" Everyone yells, Albedo rushed over full speed and takes off Aether's kimono and wraps him in a blanket they took to use.

Aether starts explaing what happened. While sitting in Albedo's lap as he fixes his hair.

"I told you I didn't have a good feeling about that.. I should of went with you" says Albedo disappointed.

Lumine starts folding the kimono, she sighs "Thoma would understand this better then me..'

"You meantioned me?" "AH! THOMA!" Lumine exclaimed.

Ayato starts walking up laughing, "He always knows some how".

Lumine gives Thoma the kimono. And he takes care of it.

Aether looks up at everyone with puppy eyes, Albedo grabs his face and kisses him, and holds his face as they fall down onto the ground and keep kissing.

Everyone just sits there confused.
"um.. anyways" Thoma says looking away at Ayato, Closing his eyes.

Albedo and Aether sit up laughing, as Albedo rewraps Aether in the blanket.

Ayato grabs Thomas hand and pulls him closer. He pulls his head into his chest and hugs him.

Aether looks at Albedo and Asked "can we go home.. i feel sick.."

"Where gonna head back okay? Have fun just incase Aether gets sick."

"Okay! Love you Aether!" Says lumine with a smile.

Aether waves and smiles, while Albedo picks him up in bridel position, as he's wrapped in the blanket.

Paimon follows but gets told to stay here, "Huh? Why can't Paimon come..?"

Thoma gets let go of Ayato, and goes over to Paimon and grabs her. "Justtt let it go Paimon... You can go soon I promise, just stay and see the fireworks " Says Thoma.

Well, if you want me to continue just ask! Lmao anyways Happy new year!

Also if you want a lumine X Ayaka or Toma X Ayato just ask and I'm bored so I'll do it haha