When you don't stop crying

Cactus:

Cactus literally struggles trying to get you to stop crying and eventually gets help from Lemon.

"I'm very confused why we trusted y/n with you, but you do you I guess." Coral had commented, while Cactus was holding you in her arms, a bottle in your hand.

"At least y/p(your pronouns) finally stopped. They were just hungry." Lemon giggled at the stressed out Cactus, who looked like she regretted her life decisions. But she still loved you of course.

Holly:

Poor Holly nearly starts crying with you because you wouldn't stop crying. She eventually gave you her glasses and you shut up immediately.

"Thank the cosmos.." Holly sighed, relieved that you finally stopped crying. You were happily playing with her dark red oval glasses, sucking on the lenses.

"I see you got that thing to shut up." Coral observed, chuckling a bit. "Yep." Holly muttered, her head on her desk. "I mean Cactus did say it'd be work caring for a human child, you dug your own hole there.."

"Yeah yeah."

Lemon:

You started crying when Lemon took away her medical bandages, and she struggled trying to find something else to give you.

Eventually she just gave you an empty water bottle, and you strangely had a lot of fun playing with it.

"Lemon you need to keep that thing quiet." Aubergine complained after you were settled. "Sorryy, y/n was playing with the bandages and I couldn't find anything else for y/p to play with!" Lemon scratched the back of her head awkwardly.

"I don't care what it does just, try keeping it quiet."

Coral:

Coral literally had no clue what to do and had to ask Holly for help. Turns out you were just hungry.

"If you're going to care for y/n, you need to be on top of what y/p needs, got it?" Holly explained, while Coral was feeding you from your bottle.

"Cool cool."

"..you'll need to change y/p too."

"I have to do what now-"

a/n coral you fucking dunce