When they find you

Cactus:
Cactus was simply walking by an alley, hoping to get home soon. It was dangerous being out at this hour, and she needed to get home, and the others must be worried.

All of a sudden, she heard crying coming from a nearby alleyway.  "What in the.." Cactus went into the alley and investigated some garbage. "Oh? And who may you be?" She asked, tilting her head with curiosity.

There was a human baby, with e/c eyes and a small amount of h/c hair and s/c skin. Cactus picked you up carefully, observing you. You stopped crying and stared at her. Cactus blinked.

"Well, I can't just leave you here...I don't think human children can handle the cold very well.." Cactus cradled you in her arms. You held her hand in your tiny ones, giggling. Cactus smiled, her circuits melting from the cuteness.  "I guess I can take you home with me.."

Holly:
Holly walked out the library, a smile on her face, and a new book in her hands. "I can't wait to get home and start reading this!" She said happily. All of a sudden, she heard crying from behind the library. "H-huh? Who's there?"

Holly cautiously made her way over to the back of the library, clutching her book nervously. She cautiously walked over to some bushes, putting her book down beside them and looking into the bush.

"Huh?!" She said out loud, looking confused. You lay there in the bushes, crying. You stopped crying and gazed up at Holly with your e/c eyes. Holly hesitantly picked you up, confused on how or why you were there.

You began giggling, reaching for her glasses. "Hey!I need those to see!" Holly said, laughing. "I guess I'll have to bring you with me.." Holly said, picking her book up and handing it to you, taking her glasses back.

Lemon:
"Lemon let's go! Its gonna blow!" Peanut yelled, running out the burning building. "There could be someone in there!" Lemon yelled back, running back inside. "Lemon wait-" Lemon heard Cactus call out to her, but Lemon ignored her, reaching the burning building.

She heard..crying? Lemon ran towards the sound, avoiding any burning wood. She soon found that the crying was coming from you. You lay on a f/c blanket, almost completely surrounded, screaming at the top of your lungs.

Lemon jumped over the flames and quickly grabbed you. "Its ok! I got you now!" Lemon said, holding onto you tightly as she made her way back out the building, wrapping the blanket around you. Lemon held you closely, rushing through the building and flames. Luckily, she was able to make it back to the group before the burning building blew up.

°•°Back home°•°

"A human child?! Are you serious Lemon?" Aubergine crossed her arms, upset about having a human, let alone a baby, in the house. "We can't just abandon the poor thing! Look at it!"

Lemon held you up for the other droids to see. You waved your hands around, making little baby noises. "Please can we keep em?"

Aubergine paused before sighing. Everyone else seemed fine with you, and Lemon did have a point. "I swear if that thing pees anywhere, I'm punting it across the yard."

Coral:
Coral wrapped a towel around his neck, tired from his workout at the gym. He made his way out, ready to head back home, when he heard something crying near the back of the gym somewhere.

An annoyed look was on his face. "The hell? Who's human baby is crying? Jeez I hope it shuts up." Coral muttered, making his way down the street. After about a minute, he stopped walking, thinking about why a baby would be crying like that. He was certain it wasn't normal.

"..Damn it." Coral ran back towards the gym, running towards the cries. After a while of searching, he finally found you wrapped in a f/c blanket, crying nearby a dumpster with a y/sa in your hands.

"Oh shit-" Coral picked you up, confused and concerned. "Who would leave you here?" He wondered. You stopped crying and stared at the dark skinned Android in front of you. You both blinked at each other before you started reaching out to Coral, making baby noises.

Coral pulled you in close, a small smile on his face. "Heh..I guess I have no choice but to take you back with me huh little guy?" He held out a finger up to your face, and you started sucking on it. Coral chuckled. "I'll take care of ya bud."

a/n FINALLY! OMG THIS TOOK FOR-FUCKING-EVERRRR

but I do plan to work on this more often. I might add other androids in the future, so be on the look out ig. ANYWHO- FNAFgamer out!