I Don't Even Speak French lol

"I am thirsty..."

Those were Y/n's intentions after a session from inside the studio he sang in and was exploring the city.

His intentions were recognized but his interests in a drink, boba, coffee, milkshake, he wasn't sure on what to get as he sighed lightly.

"What the hell do I want?"

"Y/n!~"

A voice he somewhat recognized before turning around and found a pair of redheads who he knew belonged to a family of six.

"Oh... Hey... Ichika?" He wasn't sure if he got the first girl right but knew when the elder sister smiled brightly.

"Yup!~ That's me!~"

He turns to the second girl that he recognized off the rift. "And you're Nino..."

"..."

His tone didn't show any enthusiasm as Nino placed her hands on her hips.

"So excited to see me, huh?"

"Not really..." he lets his thoughts slipped and knew he screwed up. Nino was the more fierce one out of her five sisters.

"Eh?! What's that supposed to mean?!"

"D- I-"

"Bonjour! Bonjour!"

Y/n was about to find an excuse for his mistake before they were approached by a couple. And by the sound of it, they were foreign.

"Pourriez-vous nous aider, s'il vous plaît?"

"...Huh?"

Ichika and Nino was bewildered at the couple that spoke French to them. Of course this was a language that the redheads didn't know which left them silent.

"S-Sorry, we don't speak-"

"Je peux... Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?"

Suddenly, Y/n starts speaking perfect French.

"Eh?!" The girls shouted as the h/c approached the lovely couple with a smile.

"Nous sommes à la recherche d'un endroit où nous pouvons essayer les desserts les plus authentiques de la ville... Pourriez-vous nous recommander un café?"

"Bien sûr! Il y a un café où mon ami travaille... Ils font les desserts les plus délicieux que vous puissiez imaginer au Japon!"

"Vraiment?! S'il vous plaît, emmenez-nous là-bas!"

"D'accord! Suivez-moi alors!"

...The author doesn't know what the couple and Y/n said, he left this chapter in shambles for nearly a year so pretend that Y/n was going to take the couple to a coffee shop.

"..."

...Holy shit, the author was right...

...Anyways, Y/n brought the couple to a coffee shop and bowed to him. Ichika and Nino stood behind him as the couple went ahead and ordered their drinks.

Y/n took a second to observe the cafe before choosing to find a different location for a drink. He goes to the girls he met earlier but finds someone talking to them.

"What? They still didn't catch the man?"

He approaches the three and overheard the conversation.

"Hey~..."

"Um... Hi?"

"I'd just like to say your hair clips looks lovely~..."

"R-Really? You think so?"

Already some flirting.

And it seems to work on Nino as she blushed lightly at the man's compliment and twirls her hair with a finger.

"Yeah yeah, now fuck off..."

In comes Y/n who looked jealous for some reason as he gets in between the two, earning a frown from both of them.

"Excuse me, are you her boyfriend?"

"Yes so go and flirt with some other girl... Come on, you two..." he grabbed Nino's hand and motions Ichika to follow.

Such a weird reaction from Y/n who got two of the quintuplets out of the cafe and away from the cafe, letting go of Nino but continued to walk.

"Why were you so rude?" Nino asks the question.

"It's for your own sake, Nino..."

She flinched back softly at the answer.

"What do you mean 'for my sake'?"

"It's just..." he sighs. "...Can we drop the subject for now? Don't really wanna press on with it again..."

"Again?"

Y/n stayed silent and then gave up on her little interrogation against the h/c.

"Fine then..." she pouts softly as Ichika follows in with a smile.

"So..."

"So?" Y/n asks.

"You speak French?"

He glanced at Ichika but nods.

"Yeah... I wanted to learn how to speak French when I was younger... Thought it be cool and all... Thankfully, my father knew how to speak French so lucky me..."

"Oh... Well, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you wanna go to Paris someday..."

His eyes widens but smiled.

"...I always wanted to go to Paris when I was a little kid... I still do now... It would be fun to see what Paris had to offer and probably find some new pieces for my songs..."

"That's nice... You should invite me sometime~..."

"Maybe I will~..." he replied back with a little bit of smugness in his tone.

"Your songs?"

Nino comes back into the conversation and asked about the last part of his reasons. He knew exactly what she meant when he realizes his slip up.

"I-I mean... A/n's songs! Definitely for a/n!" He covered the half hearted lie up. He glanced forward once more and his expression softens. One of his true intentions comes into his mind.

...Paris is a city of love... I wanna take a girl out with me when I have the opportunity...

He smiles lightly, listening to his heart thump into his ears as his future was bright in his head.

...I know I'll make it... and I'll make sure to spoil her on our little vacation when I get the ball rolling...