21

His brazen words made Medea stiffen for a moment.

Lyle held back his leaking laughter and watched Medea hesitate to open her lips.

....Oh god. Why do you want to bother me like this?

As Lyle waited for me, his half-opened eyes were stunning.

With my lips half-opened, I glanced at Lyle when he didn't kiss me, wondering if he noticed.

I was surprised when our eyes met.

"You have lovely lips, Millie... ... . I'll have to taste them more often from now on."

Whispered Lyle as he lowered his head slowly.

As his face neared, Medea was flustered, and her eyes panicked back and forth and then closed tightly.

"Huumm... ."

His hot, neat lips pressed down, rubbing gently, and then his tongue poked in.

Before, he invaded freely and wandered around lustfully, but this time it was caressing. As if seducing Medea's tongue by fondling it.

"Hmm ... ."

When she gathered enough courage, she carefully stroked his tongue with her own, so he wasn't doing all the work.

Lyle groaned low.

Then he hugged Medea harder.

"Millie... ..."

I don't know why he's so excited? Medea thought, as her body started to relax and give itself to her rising lustful heat.

In the midst of this Lyle's hot palm slid between her legs. He was gently stroking, caressing her entrance, which had traces of last night's affair.

"Hnngh....."

Lyle joyfully laughed as Medea wriggled her waist and closed her legs with at the bizarre feeling. Each reaction that Medea revealed furthered endeared her.

"Embracing you all night until dawn has rewarded me a prize. I think I can put it right away."

Satisfied, he whispered words that confused Medea.

Lyle gently grabbed her thighs, spreading Medea's knees open.

"Come on, I'll let you go soon........ Millie."

***

"Hungh, oh! Don't look... ... .Ooooh! Aang!"

Lyle, with a ravenous gaze, held Medea's hands against the bed.

It was a magnificent sight to see her body shake and her voluminous breasts sway and jiggle with his weight when he pushed in.

Lyle's ferociously large penis rushing in and out could not be missed as it pumped in between Medea slender legs that were spread wide open.

Lyle had a surly smile.

"I lied. I'd be stupid to deprive myself of this thrilling view."

"Hung! Hnngh! That way! Oh! Ahhh! Ah yeah....... Aang!"

As Medea's secret stirred in despair, Lyle violently shook his back.

Her lips that moaned and scolded him were too lovely, so he murmured and dropped a kiss.

"Hmph! Uh-huh! Oooooooh!"

Panting, Medea struggled, hitting Lyle's arms that now embraced her. She couldn't avoid him, and he kissed her more persistently as her tangled tongue still conveyed Medea's complaints.