Chapter 1 Training.

I woke up and did my normal routine. I walked down the terribly long corridors and when I finally reached the kitchen I sighed I expected a good morning or a hello but nothing I looked around and nobody was in sight which worried me but I wasn't fussed as I liked the quiet silence plus they were probably on another mission. Personally i wasn't fond of Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D to be honest I don't think any of the Avengers are. Then I realised Thor wasn't here which meant POP TARTS there was 2 chocolate pop tarts on the marble counter and I was starving so Without thinking I grab them and put them in the toaster. I was reading a book when the toaster suddenly popped up I jumped in shock but went and got the pop tarts and put them onto a very expensive plate. After I ate them I was full so I decided to get some rest I lied down on the sofa and drifted of and everything went black. I woke up and looked at my phone which was beside me and I decided to check the time I had slept for 1 whole hour. I decided to see where the team was I walked everywhere and still no sign until I see tony landing on the pad outside he was walking in and the machinery was taking his iron man suit of for him. He didn't see me so I wanted to scare him but when he got in a saw a man who dressed like Thor but in green black and gold instead of silver and red. I looked closely but couldn't recognise him. I thought he might be a new avenger so I sneaked up to scare him instead of Tony I went up to his back while him and tony seemed to be having a argument but I wasn't paying attention I lifted my hands up slowly so I could reached him shoulder why does he have to be so tall I thought I grabbed his shoulders and shouted BOO he turned around and grabbed my neck and pushed me into the wall. "Well that's not a nice way to greet an avenger now is it?" I said sarcastically which earned a smirk from Tony. The tall man realised what he was doing and let me go I plummeted to the cold, hard ground "ow!" I said while holding my arm which I landed on unfortunately. "I'm impressed not many people can sneak up on me especially little pathetic mortals!" He said angrily while glaring uncomfortably into my eyes it was like he was burning holes through my soul. Me being stubborn glared back at him while standing and copying him. He scoffs and turns and carries on talking with Tony. I was to busy checking if my arm was alright that I heard a little of the conversation such as Tony saying we have a hulk that was it really I stood up and turned picked up my phone that fell out of my pocket when that tall man decided drop me. I checked my phone just incase there was a crack the bright screen turned on and it was training time and there was a little crack at the side which I finally realised I was about to tell the tall man off but he threw Tony out of the window I heard Tony shout something probably to JARVIS that is Tony's A.I talking thing. I looked at the man who was staring at me with a devilish smirk "Well that was a nice show greeny but I should get going as it's training time oh and you owe me a new phone." I said in a serious tone. I started to walk to the training room then I felt impact on the back of my head and all my vision was black.